People that can't not be in a relationship

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Face Eater, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

really i just realized that`s because i cant be faithful

2. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

I'm going to go out on a limb here and conclude that you've never had a fuck buddy for any significant amount of time. I doubt there are many people who would feel they have the same type of relationship with a just a friend as they do with a friend they have been sleeping with for a lengthy amount of time. I've never seen it work that way, and I have serious doubts that you make an exception. I call BS.

3. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

I know women who can't not be in a relationship. They are weak and gross. Decisive, strong-willed, independent women are fucking hot as hell.

4. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

i have a friend like that and he is probably one of my best friends. he wasn`t a fuck buddy until few months ago and i don`t really feel any change in our friendship relationship. our communication is exactly the same as it was before, only physical need is attached to it now. even if we stop being fuck buddies i don`t think we`ll ever stop being the same frined we are for years. its cool like that coz i dont give a shit if he fucks others and we can always talk about it. i think that the core is the frinedship and if its srtong enough very few things can break it

5. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

since i was 14, i've only been single for 6 months. it just kinda happened that way. i don't regret it, though.

6. Zoomie

OK KC but is it because you can't make it on your own, don't want to or have you just been lucky with good relationships?

7. mamaKCita

i've been very lucky. my ex, while things didn't work out, was my best friend and very good to me. but i wasn't going to marry him, i couldn't see myself growing old with him. so i packed up and left. had some great times whoring around and being single and in high demand, hanging out, playing pool, drinking, being free. then i met dave. that was that. you don't let a man like that get away.

8. Zoomie

That's different from someone who NEEDS a man in her life to get through the day.

And yes, you are lucky. That doesn't happen much.

9. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

I've followed that approach alot.
    Sometimes , I can *easily* do the monogamous relat thing with someone.
    (as long as they didnt get fat , ugly or old).Deps on the person and the circumstances at the time.

But I do think its good when people can live without putting demands and burdens on each other ,just because the Church/Establishment said it had to be that way hundreds of years ago.So yeah , open relats etc can be good.

Theres a time and a place for everything IMO

10. Jaitaiyai

Jaitaiyai Cianpo di tutti capi

I'm sorry :(

11. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

Teenagers and young people nowadays frustrate me with their stupidity. My sis has a younger friend (she's gonna be 19) who spent the last two nights here. Yesterday she invited a guy friend over to watch a movie with us. He's married. That wouldn't be a big deal, except the whole night he layed on top of her flirting with her. She didn't seem to mind so much, even though she has a boyfriend that she says she's in love with and wants to marry. (Although her bf is always hanging around his ex-gf and hardly pays any attention to her.)
    She says her friend married his wife because she was supposed to be pregnant. Then, after they got married, she realized she wasn't. :rolleyes: I mean, wth?

It seems like all these kids aspire for is to get knocked up and married, all before they turn 20. I mean, what's wrong with being single and learning how to rely on yourself? Sometimes I just wanna shake them, and tell them: calm down. Grow the fuck up! Relationships are not everything! If something special happens, that's one thing. But you can't force it.
    Or maybe it's just these redneck hick teens in my town, who don't know any better because they haven't been taught any better.

12. Funkateer

Funkateer To swing on the spiral

Face Eater I think you should open up a can of mental whoop ass on this lady...
    Some people need to hear it. If she cries all the better that means you really hit the heart, made them realize that they are truly not a amazing person like they thought.

13. Jaitaiyai

Jaitaiyai Cianpo di tutti capi

You sound pretty damn stupid yourself. :cheers2:

14. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

Wow, harsh. :confused: Why do you say that?

15. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

it`s quite wonderful when someone can share themselves. even if it fails, one still tried. ya never know if you don`t try.

16. mamaKCita

she's a teenager.

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yes, women regularly annoy me as well.