people I am really sick of

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Duck, Sep 7, 2005.

1. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

white people that try so hard not to be racist and be accpeting of minorities that they end up racist against whites and don't even realize it

2. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Shut up cracker.

3. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I think race is a stupid disticition in 21st century america, I don't identify with most white people, and most of the black people I know have better taste.

4. 121

121 Senior Member

Fried chicken rocks :D

5. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

I wish we had that problem... everyone in SK is just really fucking racist towards native people., they don't even try to hide it most of hte time.

6. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Haha, true that. [​IMG]

I meant to type musical, but I agree, fried chiscken rocks, black people kick ass! [​IMG]

7. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

People take race way too seriously. [​IMG]

8. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

well, yeah. it's true. and people without a specific cultural paradigm to cling to will cling to the stereotypes of another culture entirely. like the young navajos in farmington being totally wrapped up in all things black or latino.

9. Colours

Colours Senior Member

i actually have never seen a case in which that happend. But i do recall you yelling at people to accept black people as normal people, dont judge on their color. why the sudden turn around..

10. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

'

Very true, I've seen that happen a lot. Like in 7th grade everyone had to claim to be either black or latino, philipino's, other asians, people of mixed race all had to claim to be either one or the other and white people who hung out with either had to also claim that they were a certain percent black or latino and you couldn't hang out with someone who was 'latino' if you were 'black' it was very strange. :confused:

11. do we ignore race or embrace our heritage... you decide on the next nightline.....

12. ruski

ruski Senior Member

there's a name for it, reverse discrimination.

13. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I think we all hate whitey a lil bit.

14. ruski

ruski Senior Member

white woman from town

15. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I know right. We should all decide to be Puerto Rican. [​IMG]

16. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

well, what do you embrace when half your heritage is another race? or all your heritage is another race entirely but there's no one around to embrace it with you?

17. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

No one around to embrace it with you is the best... then you can just make up holidays.

18. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

im really sick of people that wear trucker hats... fuckin morons

19. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Oh dear.. i am mixed race and have clinged to neither 'heritage' or 'culture' of either of my 'proper' parents back grounds [including religously].. Though i removed from my biological parents at a very young age [3] I am probably more 'white' than 'black' as i was brought up with two 'white' foster parents..and i grew up with predominantly white friends.. I have prety much rejected everything related to being 'black' i have no connection with it at all.. I have not 'clung' to any racial cultural paradigm i don't think.. i don't even feel 'proud' singing the national anthem, neither do i follow anything related to England.. i have no cultural heritage to pass onto any of my offspring, apart from who i uniquely am.. i hope that is enough..

Oh dear sorry to be so boring...i suppose thats very English of me.. :p

20. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Me too.. those overtly large ones sported by Paris hilton and the osbourne kids.. what the hell is that all about ?.. [mmm i don't really wish to know actually].