People calling me gay

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by chris_1661, Jun 6, 2006.

1. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

I read this whole thread. Call it boredom and interest mixed.

Once again, Hik Zero- you deserve a medal. If I had your advice when I was in early high school, things would have been easier. However, I had to learn them on my own and am partically still learning (aren't we all?)... however

I couldnt even read the last page because I started devolping an over whelming feeling and premonition.

In a few years, if the OP could read this thread, he'd wish he really read it now. It's sad but I don't think it "CAN" hit him now....

years from though now, when he learns the hard way, if he saw this again, he'd kick himself.

2. icedteapriestess

icedteapriestess linguistic freak

thats awesome... Christos is now calling Chris a loser. In root word origin speak only.... a word form of Christ is calling a word form of Christ a loser.

In my world, it doesn't get any better than that. To hell with forgiveness, says CHRISTOS... you are a loser... hahahahahahah.

3. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

I agree ITP

4. chris_1661

chris_1661 Member

5. chris_1661

chris_1661 Member

6. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

Christopher means "bearer of Christ", not just "Christ". Sorry to rain on your parade. But yeah, that kinda means that Christos gets to walk all over Christopher.

7. chris_1661

chris_1661 Member

8. icedteapriestess

Wasn't saying that Christopher meant Christ. Was saying that the word is derived from the same root.... meaning without the name Christ, there would be no name Christopher. The name form of Christos is just a given.

9. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

Threads like this, you have to make your own fun sometimes.

10. icedteapriestess

Amen, brother. (hey, someone has to be Christian here... hahaha)

11. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I called you gay because you started this thread.
    I also said I was funnin' in the actual post. You reacted in a manner that made me wanna do it again. Dont make a target of yourself if you are that sensative.

12. Rebel_1

Rebel_1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I went through what you are going through in high school, seriously dont let it get you down. It's not worth worrying about people who call you names and spread lies. They arent worth it, trust me I know from experience. You arent the only one that has gone through this.

13. chris_1661

chris_1661 Member

14. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

okay this topic needs to die..I am getting sick of seeing at the top. if you don't get the point by now, its useless to repeat ourselves ten trillion different ways. no matter how many ways we rephrase things, you just do not get it, it would seem. time to let this sink to page 10 and beyond.

15. aloneinabigbadworld

aloneinabigbadworld Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Chris, I was a teacher for 10 years. From my experience, kids take the mickey out of someone because they can see you're getting pissed off about it. They'd call you a ginger if you had red hair or chubb if you were fat or whatever if it was obviously getting on your nerves.

This is what I want you to do. When people say it in future, act like you didn't hear it. If someone shouts it out, don't jump or turn round or say or do anything that implies you even heard what they said. Just carry on with whatever you were doing. 4 weeks will kill off 95% of the jerks who are doing it. The last 5% will take longer but persist. It will come right.

16. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

Indeed. If you can laugh it off, it'll get pretty boring for them within days.

17. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

lol........i cant believe this thread is still going....

18. icedteapriestess

oh, it isn't. He has now quit school (so hasn't listened to a thing we all said) and is now asking for advice on what to do with his summer. He doesn't want a job though, because he doesn't want to do entry level stuff, and he doesn't want to vollenteer. Its good stuff... an entertaining read... all these people are still trying to help him! hahaha.

19. chris_1661

chris_1661 Member

20. icedteapriestess

Tell me, please... what help did anyone give you? I mean, a lot of people TRIED to give you help, but you never took any of it. Much easier to give up on school but continue to whine about your terrible life.

If anyone needs to give the "nonsense a rest" its you.