people are fucking obsessed about the o.c

Discussion in 'TV Dramas' started by shhhhh im talking, Jan 16, 2005.

1. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

[​IMG]

You mean you dont want me to buy you this snazzy t-shirt

2. lostndelirious

lostndelirious Member

hahaha, you can buy me that t-shirt! it's fantastic.

and to the person who said that olivia wilde "is great........... and so amazingly sexy" i must agree with you. she's a very convincing and talented actress.

3. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl Banned

Muchly agree... but i can not agree Republicans have any special claim to anal-retentiveness.
    To me I see characters written by just as many white liberal jews, pseudo-feminist elitists and politically correct types.

Granted.. none of them 'really' care about those issues anyway, they are more interested in how privilaged fucking prudes sit around grimacing and whining about their own self-importance.

I never see overt racism.. but i wont be surprised to see anyone of 'colour' be like those Old Navy Blacks or Jews.
    "Whiteyfied'
    (no offense to real white people intended)

The racism is hidden in what you 'dont see' on these 90120/Melrose/OC shows.. no 'real' white, brown or black folks.
    (Unless they are the lovable storekeep or friendliest teacher in school)

Fuck I hate these shows

4. exhibita

exhibita Member

Don't know exactly what it's about in detail, never watched it but thanks for the warning.

5. YEM28

YEM28 Member

If you havent seen it, good for you. Id recommend never watching it, not even if you just want to see what it's like. It's a complete waste of time

6. lostndelirious

lostndelirious Member

Why are people fucking obsessed with The OC? Here's the latest reason:
    [​IMG]
    Alex and Marissa, together.
    Sad, but true.

7. ImmortalDissident

ImmortalDissident Senior Member

I admitt, I like the show... in fact I've never missed an episode.

HOWEVER, anyone who follows it can agree with me... season one was way better than this season. I'm almost ready to stop watching because the plot is just fucking stupid.

What drew me into it initially was how quick-moving the story was (and most problems aren't solved in one episode). It was good to see a show that didn't take 3 seasons for the love interest to actually happen. Anyway, its going down the shitter so I actually wouldn't reccomend it to anyone.

8. Megara

Megara Banned

thats whats bugging me about this season. Everything blows up and its all solved by a miracle in the last 5 minutes of the show. Its like they've never heard of having a cliff hanger.

9. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

10. On Channel 10 in Australia, which as far as i know is a fox network - You could see ads for about 3 months with sexy voices going GIRL ON GIRL, which pretty much got every idiot watching it, including me, because the show i watch on OC night finishes 10 mins early. I got really excited that mischa barton would kiss another girl because she is hot, but i never really saw anything. And i think they only added that part of the storyline to get ratings. The show is pretty much manufactured to be watched by sucky addictive drooling teens.

Does anoyone overseas see people wearing T-shirts which say "LOVE THE OC"?
    uuuuurgh...idiots

11. AEONFLUX3025

AEONFLUX3025 Member

I wanna see X-Files II! [​IMG]

AEONFLUX3025

12. jrpolarbear

jrpolarbear Member

Well I like it too! :cool:

Jess.

13. electric_poet

electric_poet Member

the oc fucking sux its a load of bollox its boaring and everyon walks aroung lookin sad and depressed ooo jst like very other soap and tv program
    i say just go sit in the sunshine blast out some stuff from the 60s like floyd or dyan n chill

14. psyche69

psyche69 Banned

I just wondering why most of you guys hate this show that's why I'm getting curious about it...And lately I found out why, yes you gonna hate the show...
    DVD CORNER
    AMAZING TV SHOWS

15. sengai

sengai Member

The OC is hilarious.

It jumped the shark after the first season.

Mischa Barton's (Marissa Cooper) acting is soooo bad!

It seems that the writers wrote in a drug/alcohol abuse problem everytime they hit a writters block.

16. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I watch it on soap net.