Penis size advice please - and using a Bull?!

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Emma Brown, Sep 6, 2018.

?

What’s More important - girth or length?

1. Girth

2. Length

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Emma Brown

Emma Brown Members

Hi all!! Emma here, I’m new to the site so be gentle with me :)

I’ve started seeing a guy who is ridiculously hot - a 6”4 fighter, just my type. He seems to have a REALLY thick cock - we’re talking 7”+ circumference. It’s around average length - which I actually like cos it makes it a lot more usable than if it was long as well as thick.

I’ll try and find a couple of photos - but I’m genuinely curious as to what gals usually enjoy, is it girth or length that’s the most important to you? What are the up/downsides to both?

He’s also mentioned something about being a Bull. I believe it’s when guys want to watch a super dominant masculine guy who’s really hung fuck their wives - I actually quite like the idea. Does anyone know much about it? Is he the kind of guy you’d see being asked to do that?

Thanks in advance guys, apologies for my ignorance I really like him so want to understand if this is something other girls think about!!

Em xx

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2018
    Kwilla and Ray Roberts like this.
  2. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I have known a couple of size queens. And they always talked about 9 inches in length, and I would guess 7 circumference would go with that length. So I would say length with girth, would be best. You can always back off a couple of inches.

Ray Roberts likes this.
  3. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

Most average guys have a "thing" about their wives taking a big one! Just look at all the media involved with this subject. Women like to say that size is of no concern, as they wish to protect their partner from ridicule, however if you have ever been in the company of a women taking a 9" cock in either a group or personal engagement you would soon agree that the verbal reaction is huge as it is also a turn-on for anyone witnessing the spectacle. All else being equal (eg personal feelings & expertise) BIG COCKS rule. Of course there are other factors that come into play when choosing a partner to live with and these may override pure sexual gratification.

4. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

So, my FWB likes a normal size to suck. A thick one to fuck. And a thin, but long one for her ass. Obviously, she sees more than one man.....

BiSal and Ray Roberts like this.
  5. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Emma hasn't been back, But when using a bull, I don't recall any one looking for a small dick.

Ray Roberts likes this.
  6. SarahRoberts95

SarahRoberts95 Newbie

7. Kwilla

Kwilla Senior Member

I was a Bull to two couples. It was my girth and huge mushroom head that fit the two wives hooked on me. Girth rules! And I’m 6’4” tall and and an alpha male to boot

BiSal and Ray Roberts like this.
  8. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

Where are you? just when your needed, probably across the world from us.

9. Kwilla

Kwilla Senior Member

New Jersey

10. Sillysweet

Sillysweet Banned

I've always thought girth is better for myself. Length is not that important to me. I'm not one to try out anal which I've heard most women say the length is better for that situation. I've had 7" once and within 45 seconds I put a stop to that! He was an extreme curved upward type so I think that is what I didn't like. I'm with a standard 6" man with good girth and it works amazing. I can feel it hitting all the way back in most positions and I love it! So girth will definitely be better than length for myself. Although the thought of just trying an 8" more straighter cock is kind of amusing!!

11. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

At least you are experimenting, which makes you unusual! Surprising how many people just don't want to make the effort.

Sillysweet likes this.
  12. Sillysweet

Sillysweet Banned

Trying out many ways is what makes a sex life worth it! Only live once mine as well figure out the best types to have an enjoyable sex life!

13. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

I'm only 80 and still trying to better my understanding of the female form

Sillysweet likes this.
  14. Kwilla

Kwilla Senior Member

My gal was previously married and her husband was close to 8” in length and skinny and seed was always painful for her. Even though mine is an inch shorter, my “fatty” as she calls it gives her a lot of pleasure. The first time See saw the thickness of the head her “Holy shit” comment boosted my ego

Sillysweet likes this.
  15. CoupleXX

CoupleXX Members

If you have hubbie help with a longer toy, go slow and work it in. I've never had a cervical orgasm but now ...? Wow.....always hurt before now when it bottoms out around 8"-9". I instantly start cumming and want him to pound it harder....

16. Sillysweet

Sillysweet Banned

There is no age limit on sexual pleasure! Get it as long as you can!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
    6Sailor9, Nippleman and Ray Roberts like this.