Penis pumps

Discussion in 'Sex Toys' started by Deejay88, Jul 30, 2022.

1. Deejay88

Deejay88 Banned

All - wanted to ask any recommendation on penis pumps been thinking about getting one for a while now and there a lot to choose from so please ladies and men help me out

and guys who have used it do you use it before sex to get a bit bigger or maybe stretching and does he help get a lil bigger long term

2. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Austin Powers swears by these

[​IMG]

3. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I have tried them before, they seem to be all the same for the most part unless you’re talking about a Bath-mate or similar.

I’ve never used one long enough to see any long term benefit's. I don’t think they really do anything, more of a novelty item to me. You can see mine in the photo pretty basic and straight forward. Don’t think I spent more the 40 dollars on it.

4. anythingonce

anythingonce You Can Trust Me

I own a Bathmate (arguably, the best ones manufactured). I’ve had it for almost 2 years now. It does increase girth, but not length so much. Of course, after your hard on goes away, everything goes back to normal. There are NO permanent results from a penis pump. They are only temporary! Although they are still fun to use!

Deejay88 likes this.
  5. Deejay88

Deejay88 Banned

Thank you

6. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

I found a pump with masturbator sleeve so its best of both worlds! I think by organism under a vacuum feels better and maximizes the pumps effects.