Penis pump use

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Funson57, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Funson57

Funson57 Members

When you use a pump, does the corona on your penis swell up really big?

2. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I remember watching videos of vaj pumps . The whole area swells up .

3. Funson57

Funson57 Members

If I leave it on, more than 5 minutes, the Corona gets really big. Well, so does everything else, but the Corona gets bigger around than the head!

4. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

Mine definitely does also.

5. Funson57

Funson57 Members

Glad to hear it! Any other strange occurances?

BoyToy69 likes this.
  6. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

The only thing I always watch for is the start of tiny red circles on the shaft and head. smaller than a pencil lead. When I see those starting, I always quit. Which is around 5-10 minutes. Almost like a blood blister is starting. But they (1-5 spots) go away in less than a minute. Definitely don't want to damage the goods lol

7. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

8. Funson57

Funson57 Members

Yes, I watch for the red spots. And, if you pump too much vacuum pressure, you can burst a small capillary in the urinary tract. Only a hint of blood, but that was scary!

BoyToy69 likes this.
  9. Funson57

Funson57 Members

I wish the pump would work on the length more. It has only added about 3/8" long to it, but the girth is something else. It gets over 6 1/2" around. Well probably bigger, as I have not measured it in a long time. I know it does not feel like me, in my hand!

10. LovesTheChallenges

LovesTheChallenges Members

I just learned that if you wear the pump for 5-10 minutes then immediately put on a cock ring, just around your dick, it will keep your dick thicker and harder longer...like it was when you took it off

11. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

If I am correct being bigger from a pump is not permanent unless it’s done regularly.
    I welcome confirmation or contradiction, I never tried or read upon it. I believe the penis wants to return to its original size if left alone.

12. Fisherman88

Fisherman88 Members

My Dr. recommended a penis pump because I get very little or mostly no semen at all. He said I recommend using the pump once a day. My reply was are you nuts I can’t have sex everyday, he laughs and said you don’t have to have sex every day but by pumping it up everyday it will help improve your length and could help with your ejaculation of semen.

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  13. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

This varies greatly! the machine how its used your penis shape and sexual activities. For me I used a pump with and without a masturbation sleeve and with or without a cock ring. Generally, my entire penis enlarges the same amount. Using the sleeve and ejaculating the head does get slightly larger just as without the pump. I would use cation on how you are using it and if you see or feel any skin bruising then stop.

Barefoot Rick likes this.