Penis Envy

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by Blindboy, Dec 18, 2021.

1. Coachdb18

Coachdb18 Members

Knowing there's a bit of surprise with an entry that's a little deceptive (larger girth than expected), I've generally just gone in a little more slowly and gently as I can. But is that actually worse, and would it actually be better to just get it in and get that first bit over with. I've taken the 'gleam in the eye' I see as appreciative, hoping that it's not just wishful thinking but am I accurate in what I'm seeing?

2. nagwink

nagwink Visitor

Lots of lube and take it slow (keep in touch)

3. Coachdb18

Coachdb18 Members

IMG_0723.JPG

Contemplation can be fun!!!!

thepapasmurph likes this.
  4. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I would have loved to be the well endowed guy, who all the girls liked to have sex with. We would have little group get togethers, and every new girl got paired up with the guy with a big dick. Kind of an imitation.

thepapasmurph likes this.
  5. tucsonalan

tucsonalan Members

Maybe for the same reason they suck - they enjoy it. My wife suggested anal. We took it slow and easy. Now we do it at least monthly. Yes, she wants me to cum in her butt.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  6. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan I’m just having a fun crazy time

It’s not the size of the ship it’s the motion of the ocean

7. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

Endowment doesn't cut it. Neither does how the man uses it. A guy with a small appendage can satisfy a woman just as well as a above average penis owner. And it doesn't matter how he moves as in the "Motion of the ocean" thought. If more men would learn that we are not responsible for our partners orgasm we would be a lot better fuckers. Only our partner is responsible for her orgasm no matter how our cock is used. To find out what we can do to help her along, regardless of the size we have, is to ask and follow directions. if you take that responsibility onus off your shoulders and learn what she wants in order to cum you'll find the size of your equipment is size enough.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  8. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sometimes a 'like' just isn't enough!
    If more men realized that (the quote) they would know that size doesn't matter. Indeed, I actually think guys who worry about size should use that as a measure of how little they know about pleasing a woman.
    My exes have had no complaints in the trouser department and loved to jump aboard or bend over.
    However, before all that, they preferred the light touch of my tongue and the gentleness of touch with my fingers inside them.
    "Out of this world" was one description and they got better orgasms from my teasing and playing with their tender bits.
    They did cum when we fucked or when they rode me but they had bigger stronger better ones when I used my fingers and tongue.

So be small, and be good and feel good about being small and good. :)

6Sailor9 likes this.
  9. C3po

C3po Members

I'm on the small side of normal, wife says she is good with it, but I make sure she gets a good climax by using a big dildo to stimulate her. She often has 3 or 4 big climaxes with several smaller ones in between. She really enjoys the dildo but still enjoys me and appreciates the effort I take to make sure she gets properly satisfied. She has never asked for sex with another man, but I am open to the idea and told her that I would love to see her fuck a really big cock. I said that she deserved to experience the joy, excitement, and satisfaction of big cock sex, something we need to talk more about, going keep.her thinking and fantasizing about taking a big cock and its pleasures, hopefully where the mind goes, the body follows.This has been a fantasy of mine and I told her so, she should feel no guilt and enjoy her desires and fantasies, don't hold back.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2023
    6Sailor9 likes this.
  10. Sir Arthur

Sir Arthur Senior Member

I have a small penis. I’m also bisexual and I can tell you for certain that size matters. I wouldn’t hook up with a guy with a small penis. I’d rather use a sex toy than have sex with a guy with a small dick. I don’t suck small ones either.

jball45 and C3po like this.