penile implant

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by g65389pon, Nov 5, 2018.

1. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

I'm a 50 yo man that has had type 1 diabetes for 24 years, I control my sugar very well but 4-5 years ago started having ed issues. Pills worked for awhile but not anymore. I now use a vacuum pump and it works well enough but not great. My wife and I are considering me getting an implant. I've talked with one guy on the site that has one but would like more feedback. So, for anyone who has one or any experience with one I would love to here from one. I would like to hear some feedback from ladies also. Thanks!

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

3. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

I've talked to my doctor and she said that she was absolutely refer me to a doctor and yes you are correct they are last resort. That's pretty much were we are and they do have a 90 something percent satisfaction rate. We've done a good bit of research on the subject.

4. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

Last resort is true but diabetes kills the small vessels in the penis as well as any small blood vessel. I saw a urologist and I’m a candidate for an implant. So, last Wednesday I had surgery and I’m recovering pretty quickly. I’ll have a hard cock for as long as my wife wants to ride, or suck it.

5. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

I’m 3.5 weeks out from surgery and almost 100%. I’m now pumping him up twice a day and could drive nails with him. My wife sucked on him for a few minutes this morning and if she had kept going a little longer I would have blown my load. He was very hard and it felt GREAT. I have 10 more days until I get the go ahead for intercourse

6. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

Well, I got the okay for sex and fucked the wife Monday afternoon. She loved my rock hard cock and I was able to pound that pussy like I could in my prime. We both needed the release and I’m a pound lighter after blowing my load.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  7. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

i'm sincerely happy that this has all worked out for you : )

8. NoHobo

NoHobo Members

Thank you for all of the updates. I have been following this thread with anticipation and it has been a wild ride. I'm tremendously satisfied that you successfully achieved your objective of pounding that pussy. I warmly congratulate you for being able to achieve rock hard cock status. I sincerely hope that you will get to blow your load in increased frequency in the near future.

Sincerely,

Dr. Fuksabong

Irminsul likes this.
  9. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

Okay, have had sex 2 more times, so far. It’s been great and my wife is much easier to seduce when my dick is a rock!

Nakedwalker and Daretobare like this.
  10. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Is it still OK, I have a buddy in the states has one he loves it, he does a show me for guys wanting to see what an implant is like, all the guys he has seen so far have gone ahead with it.

11. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

It’s FANTASTIC!!!! My wife loves it and I can usually make her cum in 2-3 minutes. I’m not quite 100% yet, I still have some numbness on the underside of my dick and sometimes I can’t cum. That’s rare for me but her pussy still feels great when that happens. Are you thinking of getting one. I think that it’s too bad that more people don’t know about them.

12. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

If your in the USA you get them on your insurance, in England you have to pay out of your pocket, so finding anything up to 15000 pounds make it a real bummer you end up getting the wife a dildo, its cheaper.

13. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

I’m in USA and my insurance didn’t cover it but apparently Medicare does in most cases but I’m not that old yet. We had a big year in the income department and decided to invest in a new hard cock for our enjoyment and so far we have. The funny thing is that if my insurance did cover it the hospital bill would have been $72k. Since we were out of pocket it was about $22k. That makes me wonder about who is over charging in the USA?

14. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

USA its a jungle when it comes to medical insurance, I just don't know how you guys cope with it and the cost, to us from the UK mind boggling as we have to good old NHS, but it does not do implants, cant think why as it does almost anything.