pegging preference: strapon or hand held dildo

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by topper, Oct 15, 2018.

1. topper

topper Member

Do you prefer one over the other?
    Strapon is great for a good ass pounding, but a hand held dildo offers much more control over stimulation of the prostate and anus.

MacDi likes this.
  2. Tallguy38

Tallguy38 Visitor

Prefer hand held dildo, that vibrates!

3. Wikimiki

Wikimiki Members

I prefer strap-on...i like the "anything you can do, i can do, too!" Vibe of my girlfriend strapping on and taking charge

Vabeachbud likes this.
  4. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

No doubt, strap on! We use a real doe and when it starts getting good for her she’s fucking me good but by hand it doesn’t work very well cause all I see is her having to work

5. Tommy Toughnuts

Tommy Toughnuts Members

Prefer her strapon. She can reach around and stroke me at the same time. Last week, she didn’t even have to reach around. She was behind me, I felt the urge to pee and I came like I was peeing. First time that ever happened.

Comic85, Seanjohn and Deejay88 like this.
  6. Seanjohn

Seanjohn Members

They both have there time and place. It's much sexier when she wearing a strap on. Especially missionary so you can look up at her big tits while shes pounding you. Other times hand powered Is good to as she can use more control, harder, whatever. Unfortunately, other than satisfaction of pleasing the man she gets no pleasure this way

Vabeachbud and Tallguy38 like this.
  7. Seanjohn

Seanjohn Members

Your wife looked great in the profile picture you had. I wish our wives could get together and double team us.lol

Vabeachbud likes this.
  8. Tallguy38

Tallguy38 Visitor

Took the plunge and got my first plug today! Thankfully the gal helping was very good. Once u get over the initial head it’s very enjoyable! So far so good!

9. Beasterd

Beasterd Members

My wife and I have done both. It doesn’t matter to me as long as it turns her on like it normally does.

10. Tallguy38

Tallguy38 Visitor

I prefer pegging to be honest but both have their pluses. Walking around with the plug was soooo intense, though I was gonna explode

11. Dr-McPeggin

Dr-McPeggin Members

I prefer a strapon and harness 100% of the way. I am still up in the air about preferring a strapless strapon or regular dildo attachment though as both have their advantages...

12. evercuriousone

evercuriousone Members

I have done both and find that I prefer the strap on because the overall experience is more arousing and fulfilling. I have not solved the puzzle of how to get good results solo and, sadly, results from strap on use were so unpredictable that my wife usually didn’t get much out of it. As such, she never suggests it as an activity. Perhaps a lot more solo practice will lead to reliable results and a better chance that strap on play will cause the reaction in me that she loves to watch.

13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

We both enjoy either and both provide equal pleasure for each of us.
    There's times she enjoys hand working a dong in me while providing oral and then there's times she enjoys walking around with her 9" strap-on dong. She loves prancing around with it, her huge tits bouncing and stroking her cock telling me to suck it before fucking me good and deep. She loves the control and her pussy gets so wet during...then it's off with the strap-on to ride me.

Seanjohn likes this.
  14. MacDi

MacDi Members

Both have their merits but I prefer strap-on because: 1) it also gives her pleasure, and 2) I love watching her move as she fucks me...she looks incredible, especially when she's wearing her shiny black pants.

Idle_Billy likes this.