Peeing off the porch

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by machinist, May 12, 2010.

1. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

I recommend it.

2. MosesReeds

MosesReeds Member

In my house growing up we would walk past the bathroom to pee off the porch. If anything there was a line at the porch.

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

fuck ya...at the farm we pee outside almost all the time...off the porch....beside the barn...all over the place except the toilet...we let the ladies use thae bathroom...

in muskoka we had a place on the lake and you could step up on the railing and pee over the edge of the deck....down an embankment ....25 feet easy..........

at my sisters farm too...directly off the porch....sometimes we would wizz on the chickens,,...they are fast little fuckers...

good times:D

4. machinist

i find that peeing off the porch is both stimulating and enlightening.

5. MosesReeds

MosesReeds Member

I agree. I want the first thing I see in the day is a bright sun and chirping birds, and my johnson feels the same way. Peeing outside is a mans way of getting back to his universal roots. And with the toilet seat always down, the ladies will have less to complain about.

Come on people, let's get this thing rolling, what's your feelings on peeing off the porch? City people, country people, what it do?

6. dharmabumming

dharmabumming Member

always peeing off the porch at a party!

7. Pennyroyal_Tea

Pennyroyal_Tea Member

The neighbors would hate me, and with my luck (my porch faces a state highway) I'd start doing that and notice a baconmobile coming my way just a split second too late to do anything about it.

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

Pissing off the porch keep away bad spirits... :)

9. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

One Of The Funniest Variations Of This Happened When A Group Of

Us Rented A Beach House For Three Weeks Every Year.

Since GLEN Was The Organiser Of Said Event, He Was Given The Best

Upstairs Room, With A Balcony.

The House Was Not Connected To A Town Sewage System, And As Such

Had It's Own Septic Tank Which Was Two Floors Below My Room.

On The Top Of That Tank Was A Broken Air Vent, And One Morning At

3am GLEN Was Pissing Through The Balaustrades*spelling ?* And Doing

A Very Good Job Of Aligning His Stream With The Vent,

Thereby Eliminating The Middle Man So To Speak.:D......WHEN Suddenly

He Was Greeted With Giggles, Followed By Full On Laughter From The

Next Door Neighbours, He Failed To See In His Semi-Drunken State...:eek:.

For The Next Three Weeks, Every Time They Saw Me, They Sniggered:D.

Cheers Glen.

10. The Earth

The Earth Om Tare Tutare Ture Svaha

I want to pee of the porch in a really tall hotel or something.. Id pee off a cliff but I get vertigo

11. Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps Am I being detained?

Once in a while is okay. If you piss in the same spot all the time it will attract flies, stink, kill vegetation, and harbour bacteria (what else?).
    I do see the direct benefit of saving flush water and agree that peeing outside will help the environment, but think it should be spread out so the toxicity will have little or no bearing on quality of life.
    Please don't piss on chickens either.

12. machinist

yes if you piss in the same spot it will get rank. you gotta rotate your stock.

13. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

I had to vote no. I have tried and tried but my aim is off and instead I pea on the porch and my feet. Messy, that. :)

14. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

I pee of my sixth floor balcony in the summer when I'm chillin' out there at night :)

15. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

what guy has not pissed off the porch?
    that's like some kind of "rite of passage" into boyhood.

16. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

oh, i forgot.
    pissing on chickens? i guess so. anyone whom has been raised around chickens, knows their as dumb as fuck.
    my chidhood friend lenny, used to throw firecrackes, into a pack of his dads' chickens. those stupid birds would fight over that firecracker. one would come out the "winner" with that firecraker in his beak, then, BOOM! blew the motherfuckers' head clean off!:eek:
    lenny would then throw another firecracker into the pack and, those dumb fuckers would fight over that firecracker and, there was that dead chicken right there next to them. now, that is as dumb as fuck! too stupid to learn from experence.
    when lennys' dad found out, what lenny had been doing to the chickens... he beat the living shit out of lenny with a leather strap.
    i would say, pissing on chickens is really, really, really, minor stuff.
    it is one hell of a lot better then giving them firecrackers any day!

my grandparents neighbors, had this golden reterver whom, barked all night long... those people, just did not give a shit that, the dog bothered anyone else.:mad:
    i had had a gut full of him barking all night long. i leaned out the window and pissed on the dog 4 nights in a row... he did not like that shit one bit!
    the dog went to the other side of their yard and, started barking over there. that was right there by their bedroom.
    after a couple of sleepless nights, they kept the dog in their house at night after that.

17. Shale

Shale ~

I think every guy who's had the opportunity has done this. When I was a kid visiting my grandparents in the country, my grandmother got pissed because grampa always peed out the back door of the "little house." It was just bedrooms with no plumbing - easier to go there than back to the house.

Of course all us boys did the same and a big circle of grass died right outside the door. Plants love a little piss, makes 'em greener - but too much burns them up.

18. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

I try and do it from every bridge that I can....porches are really not that common here.

When I was little (teen) there was a new subdivision going up and I would climb onto the framing and get as high as possible then piss into the basements :)

19. The Earth

The Earth Om Tare Tutare Ture Svaha

piss piss pissin' out of heaven's doooorr

20. Obscured

Obscured Member

The higher you can piss from the better. It's one of the small pleasures of being a man. Though I have seen a couple of women perform some pretty impressive long distance pisses before :eek: