Peeing in public

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by nisei_girl, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Yes Kathys babe, we do sometimes pee during our showers... wow, happy to know u are such a playful n naughty girl and wife :p;):eek:... playing with yr husband's penis while he is peeing when showering tgt with him...you are another notti wife that i like and want who likes to play and have sexual fun with your husband :);)...can't imagine how erotic that is for me to see him spraying his warm pee on yr tummy during the bath tgt :p;)...any possibility of that babe ??

2. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

I can not believe that there is so much interest in peeing in public.

MartNorth likes this.
  3. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I think that's the most sensical approach. I do pretty much the same. Well, the remote and peeing when I need to without reservation. The difference is I just lean forward, put my hands on my knees, bend em a little and start peeing. If anyone rounds a corner they're not going to catch me with my shorts down. All they'll see is the stream. Unless they're at a lower enough elevation and positioned to where they can look up my shorts which is rare. I can think of only once when that happened and the reaction was not adverse.

4. MartNorth

MartNorth Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Ya, really?????

5. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

You gotta go when you gotta go. If I catch someone peeing outside. Rather it's a boy or a girl. I look the other way. We're human.

6. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

It's not as crazy as we've been led by some to believe. I've seen hundreds of instances of it. No big deal.

Music festival for example. Several portapotties but all in one place and sometimes a big line. So people peeing on the outskirts all around. I walked right past a girl on full display, a small dirt mound behind her, and in the distance a guy waiting for her. Meanwhile, we exchange smiles as I keep my pace and she's nonchalant too as I checked out her pretty pussy on the way by. On the other side, many people going to and from the woods edge to pee. That night I saw many girls squatting to pee around a parking lot. It's just what people do. Drink and piss.
    Speaking of what people do, a couple was getting it on just behind the front line. Nobody seemed to care about that either.

7. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Yes we all have, and regularly do, but now I do carry a pee jar so I can pee while driving. Or parked. Often I'll just stand with my door open pretending to be getting something from the vehicle while peeing into my jar. If no one's closer I'll just pee on the ground. Beats the hassle of going inside to relieve myself especially even moreso now with covid.

While visiting in South America, I noticed that people stop and pee right there alongside the main road. Not even a minimal attempt to disguise what they're doing or their bodies. I found that very refreshing. Of course I took advantage of the situation myself, fully exposing myself to many driving by. Nobody gave a shit. Heck one time I saw a guy pissing off a highway on ramp bridge in a very busy area in a city, the taxi pulled off to the side. In view of thousands of people... above, below, in vehicles, in buildings... Don't try that back home!!!

Sambone likes this.
  8. .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2021
  9. Remember what I've said before, Confusus says, never per into wind or get wet leg.

10. Haha, you say you can stand and pee. How far can you aim and hit your target? LOL

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2021
  11. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I feel like urinating in plain sight is impolite. :(

Maybe I'm the only sober person... LOL

Lucky 777 likes this.
  12. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Mommy taught you well.

Some of us can urinate "in plain sight" without anyone knowing that we are.

Sambone likes this.
  13. .

14. .

15. .

16. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Senior Member

I would probably like seeing you pee, as well....lol

17. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Senior Member

Most sure I'd love it, as well.

Sandra Miller likes this.
  18. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

That's awesome! I never heard before that nude hiking was common in AZ. I mean, a lot of it is open desert and scrub. Must be up in the wooded areas above cottonwood, like Sedona - Flagstaff?

19. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

What's going on with Sam?

20. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

What are you referring to here, specifically?

Because that is a universal statement applicable to an almost unlimited amount of situations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.