Peeing in public

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by nisei_girl, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

:)
    We can share an appreciation for peeing in public without being identical in every way. That's okay. What's more fun than peeing in public? Peeing in public with another person. I would let you sit on me and pee in an outdoor public place. And if I were eating you, which I'd gladly do in public if you were into it, I would not complain if you let loose some pee. I would lick it up along with the other juices.

2. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Yeah we're way too puritan in a sexual sense. I do like order and consentuality but if I were king for a day I'd make it legal to be nude in public and have sex in public. And pee in public as long as it's outside and on earth (dirt, sand) where it can soak in. If we can take our dogs for a walk then why can't we pee too? Hmmm

I guess it's legal to pee in our clothes, we can just claim we couldn't help it.

3. asianbbc_KL

asianbbc_KL Members

Call me crazy but I enjoy making my partners pee in public, especially in front of my friends.

It's twisted, but its humiliating and degrading and she and I both enjoy it.

Not a kinky everyone can get off to!

4. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Boys have it easy, you can just whip your hose out!

NudeMTB, Rafa69 and joker69 like this.
  5. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Senior Member

Yes and no!
    Exp......A bunch of us are all out on a boat. Girl has to pee, so sits over one side and slips her bottoms down over her ass, just enough. Doubtful if some even noticed and for her not really showing anything, since she had a long top on, as well.
    Now how would the guys, accomplish such a feat, without letting it all hang out?.

Rafa69 and mysticblu21 like this.
  6. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Senior Member

Yeah I get it, when modesty isn't a factor.
    As for jumping overboard, that too and even for going half way down the ladder and for peeing in your suit, when it's the best option.
    Just saying and in response to Gammergirl, you can't always just whip it out in front of God and everbody.

7. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Wow !...You naughty wifey Kathys babe ;)...i.like to hv this kind of fun that u r having with yr hubby while bathing together ;p...but wat do u really mean by u "get to aim it" :confused: ???

NudistTed likes this.
  8. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Omg !!..Kathys babe...u r a REALLY NAUGHTY girl n wifey ;)..moving yr husband's foreskin back n forth while he pees in the shower n outside as well ;o.. ..yes, u said it babe, it's really FUN in the bathroom !!...omg !!...can't believe it !!....so notti n kinky u girl !! ;p...i love u do that to me ;):eek:...can ???...hehe

NudistTed likes this.
  9. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

It's not hard.
    No wait, no, that wasn't a pun.
    We can do it essentially the same way. Sit over the side, slip it out the leg hole, and let it rip.
    Just as discreet as her pulling her center seam to the side and peeing.

10. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Next time climb on board and enjoy a flush out all by him, your enjoy it.

11. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Maybe in time as you gradually raise your threshold? Be skeptical, but open to new ideas.

Sometimes it's good to be bad. :)

12. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Well to me anal play is kinkier than pissing on/in each other. So... eye of beholder?

Sambone likes this.
  13. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

In the motorcycling world we say it "ride your own ride". Woohoo!

Sambone likes this.
  14. They also say don't piss into the wind.

15. Exactly, I always say, and remember this, tell him too, a lesson learned is a lesson learned, but a hard lesson learned will never be forgotten. You shouldn't pee in the wind either, just sayin.

16. Then I see you two know the difference between Kinky and perverted.

17. Shaking it more than two times is playing with it.

18. Just sayin, haha. Good for you. My Dr. told I need to hire someone to help me per too. I'm not supposed to lift anything heavy, haha.

19. Yes

20. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

It's kinda funny how the boys can just push everything down and pee off the Trailside, butts and everything in the air. Any onlookers just find it cute. Of course as adults we're expected to adhere to a different standard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.