Peeing in public

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by nisei_girl, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Handsinpants

Handsinpants Senior Member

Well, I had no plans of drinking pee. Rather have a good beer or glass of white wine! Cheers!

2. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

We will meet one day and shake? shake what is your guess.

3. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

"Do you have to pee?"
    "No."
    "Then why are you grabbing yourself?"
    "I'm not."
    "Pull down your pants and pee!" (look of bother) "here, let me help you."
    (Big stream)

4. teast394

teast394 Members

Bit like that, but when the boys are already naked it's even more obvious.

5. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

I remember when I first met my wife, we'd gone for a drink at a country pub and opposite was a large park, not a play park but one of those large areas with lots of fields and woods, sometimes you can walk for ages without seeing anyone, it really is pleasant, even at busy times it's never overcrowded.
    Anyway, as I said, we'd had a couple of drinks and naturally gone to the loo before we left the pub, but after about half an hour of walking in the fields she asked where the toilets where, she needed a wee, again. I laughed and told her quite truthfully that the only toilets were at the visitor centre, about a mile away, she moaned and said we'd better head that way and she hoped she could hold on. I just laughed and said she should do what everybody else did, go pee in the woods, no way, she told me, she'd wait.
    Unfortunately when we'd gone out we had not intended to go wandering in the woods, I think we'd planned a shopping trip or something, so while everyone else we met was wearing jeans and T-shirts and trainers, she was wearing a fancy blouse, leather trousers and boots, as I said hardly the attire for a wander in the woods.
    Well we headed towards the visitor centre, and the much needed toilets, her need getting more and more urgent, She begins to keep stopping and crossing her legs but she still wont go into the woods like a sensible person, I should have known what was coming. A group of about 5 or 6 people appeared around a curve in the path heading towards us, suddenly she stopped and pointed off into the distance, "is that Blackpool Tower? " she asked, standing rather stiffly legs slightly parted, "yes it is" I replied, then as I went to move on she began asking me about other things you could see in the distance, we were stood on a hill overlooking a large part of Merseyside, Greater Manchester and Lancashire, "look, there's a stone a little further on and it has arrows on it indicating things you can see from here, we can look at it later if you want" I replied, puzzled now at her sudden lack of urgency to get to the loo.
    The people walked past, smiling and saying hello as they went by, a couple of minutes later and we were alone again, "right, lets get back to the car" she said looking down at the dry soil path beneath her feet, "I'm just glad I was wearing my boots not my shoes" she continued.
    Totally mystified as to how a woman can change her mind so quickly I said nothing, but simply led her back to the car park, "and where would you like to go next?" I asked, thinking we were making a day of it, "home to get out of these wet leathers" she replied, sitting nervously in the car seat.
    I got in started the engine and headed home, wondering what she was on about, partway home she told me what had happened, she had begun to leak a little as she walked, then just as the people approached she'd lost it completely. the pretending to be interested in the view was an act to draw attention away from the fact she was wetting herself! fortunately, her leathers and boots held it and nobody was any the wiser, they cleaned up ok, but she learned a few important lessons, never drink Lager before a long walk (it goes right through her), always wear something suitable, and never be afraid of nipping into the woods for a pee!
    I remember another incident at the same location funnily enough, I had met up with my daughter from my first marriage, she was now about 25 and we hadn't seen each other since she was a kid. we'd been out for a meal, just me and her, to get to know each other again, things were a bit awkward at first, but after a few beers she began to relax, she asked me where me and her mum used to go when we were courting, I think her mum had told her about the place but couldn't remember where it was, or what it was called, so I was telling her about it how nice it was and how it was only about 8 miles away.
    By now it was getting dark and I was telling her how me and her mum used to park up on the hill at night and look at the lights in the towns below, "right, show me" she said, I tried to put her off saying it was better in daylight but she was having none of it, she wanted to go now. So, not wanting to appear awkward I agreed and we got in the car and headed off, pretty soon we arrived, "wow it's beautiful up here, I can see why mum liked it" she exclaimed, then followed it up with, " can we go for a little walk, I need a wee", I laughed, "just like your mum, she always needed a wee when we came here" I , we headed towards a patch of trees, "there you go but watch for nettles" I told her, pointing to a bit of a clearing where she could squat, I turned to face a large tree and decided to have a pee myself, no doubt I'd want one later if I didn't go now. As I was stood there relieving myself I heard her laughing, she was only about 20 feet away from me, in the fading light I knew we couldn't be seen and that we were alone, so why was she laughing? she didn't seem drunk but was she? I began to have visions of her having fallen in the dark, landed in a patch of nettles and wet herself!
    I began to think that it was a bad idea bringing her up here in the dark, especially considering she'd had a few beers and also the fact she was wearing a pair of really tight leggings and some black suede thigh high boots, she really did remind me of her mum when she was younger, the seconds seemed like hours, it would have been bad enough taking your girlfriend home roaring drunk and soaked with her own pee, but your daughter, well that thought didn't bare thinking about.
    I heard her giggling again, "are you ok? " I called out, "yeah fine, look at this she yelled back, "it's great, I've wanted to do this for ages". I turned around to look what she was doing and got the shock of my life, there in the half light, barely 20 feet away is my 20 something daughter, her leggings and underwear pulled down to her boot tops, sort of mid thigh, laughing hysterically as she tries to she just how far she can pee up a tree trunk!
    She had just tidied herself up and we began to walk back to the car, as we hit the tarmac a car pulled in and drove slowly toward us, "wow Phil, that was fun, I can see why mum liked it up here" she giggled. (she never calls me dad) I looked at the car as she took my hand and led me to our car, it was a bloody police car! "come on, lets get pizza next" she giggled, fortunately the cop didn't bother us, he just drove off, thank god.We drove to a pizza shop and I bought her a pizza, it was obvious by now that the drink had taken effect, by the time we got back to her house she was half asleep and had pizza all down her top, she looked a right mess!
    She stumbled out of the car just as her front door opened and her boyfriend looked out, "bye Phil, thanks for a great evening" she called, tripping drunkenly over the kerb. I drove home thinking about how strange the night had been, my six year old little girl was now a twenty something woman who's idea of a good night out with her dad was a meal, copious amounts of vodka, peeing up a tree in a forest in the dark, before finally going home covered in pizza!
    I pondered just how her boyfriend would react about her coming home like that, hardly what he'd probably imagined when she said she was going for a night out with her dad, but then again it wasn't what I imagined either, still I suppose the good thing is she didn't think I was an old fuddy duddy. lol

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
  6. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Good on you.
    I keep saying, let them run around naked, get some sunlight and make some vitamin D, but I'm countered with things like "they're gonna hurt themselves" (meaning, you know, their pipi) or "the mosquitoes are gonna bite them there". Anything to conform to 'normality' instead of thinking outside the box.

Like2share and phil1965 like this.
  7. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

Quite, within reason I believe kids should be kids, not let them get away with being lippy or causing bother, but let them be kids, let them fall and graze their knees, let them get stung by wasps, let them behave as a 5 year old should, they're kids for god's sake.
    Here in the UK they want to start teaching 5 year olds about sex education, I don't mean silly stuff like when two people love each other they sometimes have a baby, no they want to go into erections, penisis, vagina's, ovulation and all that stuff, for christ's sake NO, they are kids, let them be kids, they'll have enough to worry about when they get older, if they live that long. I remember back in the day, murders were so rare they were front page news and you had about 3 or 4 a year in the whole UK, now it's 3 or 4 a day in some cities, and they barely get mentioned, yes we had perverts, but very few, now it seems there's one on each street corner!

8. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

That's an entertaining story. I also enjoyed the "English" idioms you lads on the other side of the pond employ. Cheers! :)

9. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

That is so foolish of these "woke sjws" or however they identify. Always knowing what's best for other people meanwhile barely able to sort themselves. I'd start a string em up campaign if I could. Eventually their follies will be exposed and eschewed, maybe not before a generation is damaged, we shall see. The sensible must resist the campaign of destruction.
    Thankfully in our family we're removed from the system at the moment. The kids are all getting their lessons at home from their 'mums' as you say. But we're all trying to teach them skills and life lessons that go way beyond academics to performance and survival.

So one is particularly independent and a bit, well, he was trying to step on the bees gathering pollen from the clover. We warned him they sting and that they do good, we don't want to hurt them or cause them to sting us. But then we catch him at it again. More warnings. After the third warning we're like, I'm not going to feel sorry for him if he gets stung. Then after a bit he did get stung. And man, he used every bit of power he had to pretend like it didn't hurt and not cry, despite he was limping. Five years old. Hahaha tough little dude, he had to learn the hard way. It's also a lesson that learning the hard way has its drawbacks!

phil1965 likes this.
  10. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

Yes, we certainly have some quirks, I once had an interesting discussion with an American on another forum regarding meals, I made reference to going somewhere and eating fish and chips for tea, this confused him as he thought tea was a drink. He was highly amused when I explained about our meals, we have Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Supper, but we also have Elevensies, and Afternoon Tea. It all depends where you come from, a posh person will have breakfast at around 8am when they get up, then around half ten, they'll have elevensies, then lunch about twelve, afternoon tea around three pm, Dinner is usually around seven pm and finally supper is just before bed, usually a light snack, such as a round of toast and a cup of tea.
    Now lets say you are talking to a bloke from the north, a working class lad, then it's something like this, breakfast is about half seven,usually tea and toast or similar, dinner is about 12pm, that might be something from the chippy if there's one near work, teatime is usually about 6pm, you've got in, had a shower and sat down, and supper, if you bother with it is usually between 9 and 10pm, then off to bed.
    It really is quite funny how things are different between us and America, I remember someone saying that the British and the Americans were similar people seperated by a common language. Apparently, a bag of chips in the US, is a bag containing thinly sliced potato snacks, usually fried and eaten cold, we call them crisps, over her a bag of chips is made of warm strips of potato, about half an inch thick and usally eaten with something like a pie, or peas, or gravy, you eat them much thinner and call them fries, what you call Biscuits we call bread, usually used for wrapping chips in or dipping in soups or making sandwiches, what we call biscuits, you call cookies, but it gets even stranger depending on where you live in the uk.
    I live in what was once part of lancashire, now imagine a pice of bread about 6 inches in diameter, that is called a barmcake, you cut it in half butter it and put something on it, chips, pies, sausage roll, whatever, think of it like a burger bun but without the seeds. we also have something similar called a teacake, this is like a barmcake but it has fruit in it, raisins, sultanna's etc, it is eaten cold buttered or warm toasted and buttered, it's a light snack, usually with a cup of tea, perfect for supper. Now here is where it gets confusing, there is a range of hills, the Pennines, on the other side is Yorkshire, they are great rivals with Lancashire over such things as Rugby and Cricket, they also havedifferent names for things. they call a barmcake a teacake and a teacake is called something else. now one day a friend of mine, a big lad who likes his food, came over from Yorkshire and at dinnertime (12pm) went into a chippy (confused yet, don't worry you will be) anyway he asks for a bag of chips, a pie and a teacake, the woman sells him the pie and chips, but tells him he will have to go next door to the bakers, the chip shop doesn't sell teacakes!
    Off he goes to the bakers feeling a little confused, Yorkshire chip shops sell teacakes, why not in Lancashire? Anyway he goes in and asks for a buttered teacake, the young lady obligingly hands him a bag containing a teacake which he pays for and he leaves the shop. This is when it all went horribly wrong, in the car as we are chatting he opens the bag, takes out the teacake and without looking begins to pile chips onto it, finally he takes a bite, "jesus that's horrible" he yells, he looks down at the teacake, " here there's bloody fruit in this" he exclaims, so I then have to explain to him that what he should have asked for was a barmcake, he still coes over here every so often and if I'm feeling silly I don't remind him about the difference. lol

11. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

The peeing thing is funny though, especially late at night when the public toilets are closed and people are walking back from the pubs, that's when double standards start appearing, a bloke is taken short and has a pee down an alley, there's always someone who'll point out how disgusting he is, how he should have waited until he got home, yet if a woman does it it suddenly becomes different, "poor girl, if she hadn't had a wee in the alley she'd have wet herself before she got home. there should be more toilets", as I said, double standards. One of the worst ones I ever saw was a photo taken in London, a group of people had come out of a theatre, it wasn't late and one of the woman squatted down over a grid on the main road between parked cars and took a dump!

12. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

13. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

well I made a right balls of that, anyway you get my drift, who decides who is good looking, we all do, we're all individuals.

14. teast394

teast394 Members

The chances of hurting themselves there is pretty slim, occasionally it gets caught on something but just folds itself out the way, they have gotten a few minor scratches from forgetting it hangs down and drags underneath when they are on their belly but that's about it. I think it flops wiggles around too much for insects to get a hold of it for too long

15. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

On the genitals for sure!!! I get it in my own yard though. Not that I wouldn't mind going to a nude beach but I want to get the sun daily and that would be a lot of resources to be going places for it.
    I'm going with Mickey mouse, personally. Must be the big ears and all. Could be Daffy. Or Wiley.

16. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

That's fascinating!!! And fun!
    Okay so "half seven" - is that halfway to seven (6:30) or seven and a half (7:30) ?

17. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

That would suck to live in fear. I suggest turning off the mainstream and listening to a Trump rally on YouTube. Listen to Scott Adams. Break free of the fear mongering. We'll be fine. They said in 2016 that Trump couldn't be trusted with the red button, that he was going to blow up the world. That, and all the other bad things they predicted never happened. They shouldn't be taken seriously, they just want to control your life more. Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign! Hehe Anyway, relax, we'll be fine. A good economy averts a lot of pain and death. Our environment is cleaner today than it's been in decades. We have lots of trees and wildlife and we're migrating away from using fossil fuels. We are heading in the right direction and that is big. We are getting more tolerant of marijuana and I expect we'll be getting more tolerant of nudity, like we should. Stay optimistic! Go pee in public, it's fun!

phil1965 and ZenKarma like this.
  18. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

half seven is 7.30. lol

19. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

It gets better. Lessons learned. Mindset adjusted. Behaviours modified. Minds spoken. Communication and empathy. Blessings!

20. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I can't believe this post has so much traction...

:smirk::hearteyecat::laughing::flushed:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.