Peeing in public

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by nisei_girl, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's technically doable, but can be tougher.

2. Foresta12

Foresta12 Members

It's possible and doable. My boner starts to go down as soon as I start peeing

3. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Interesting... most interesting....

4. Foresta12

Foresta12 Members

When erect, the prostate closes off the eurethra, making it impossible to pee. But, with concentration, that sphicter muscle can be opened and you can piss with a hard on. A full bladder helps. My wife was into pee play, and if I pissed with a boner, she was all wet.

5. teast394

teast394 Members

Try telling any male under 13 that!

6. bored home

bored home Senior Member

Yep but its difficult!!!

7. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Does it hurt?

8. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've never had any pain.

9. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

I wish I could pee in public, but I ain’t got no dick.

zorro69 likes this.
  10. MartNorth

MartNorth Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

So let your hinny show.:sweatsmile:

11. Foresta12

Foresta12 Members

Wear a skirt. My wife used to and would piss beside the car in any parking lot.

12. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

You know, that would be worth it to pee, I have a small bladder and am constantly having to ‘go’.

I would like to be able to ‘go’ when I’m at the park or something.

13. Foresta12

Foresta12 Members

It's no different for a woman. A man has to pick his moments and times to pee in public without being busted for indecent exposure. My wife had no problem pulling her pants down a pissing behind a car. Just out of sight.

14. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I can't pee in public anymore. I always feel like it can wait/I'll get arrested or recorded/reported.

Foresta12 likes this.
  15. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's real easy with a skirt or stretchy/large shorts. I've sat on the grass and peed undetected with people walking around. Pull the back of your skirt or one leg of your shorts back and let loose. Pay attention to grade/slope. Should be able to do it with underwear on too if they're stretchy and can be pulled out of the way and sat on with the opposite butt cheek. But I recommend not wearing underwear at all; I don't.

16. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Ever do it in the grass?

How do I aim?

17. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

You really need to do it standing up, you pull the sides of your fanny aside and let go just like us men do, your find it interesting and stimulating, possible turned on, and cant wait for the next time.

18. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Squat.

19. Foresta12

Foresta12 Members

She pissed anywhere. Grass for sure.

20. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Most women squat down on their feet after clearing their clothing and just let it fall. This is great when you're out of sight or don't mind being seen but if you're out in the open and want to pee covertly, you can take a normal sitting position on the grass and discreetly move your clothing aside under your urethral opening and let it flow. When it's all out, shift slightly away from where you wet as you reposition your clothing to normal. I suggest practicing alone until you get the hang of it to avoid any potential embarrassment of having visibly pissed your clothes. This is where a skirt would come in very handy but some shorts can work too if you can pull the centre to one side.

Some running shorts and mesh shorts don't show wet spots much, dry quickly, and can be pissed in if you don't mind them feeling wet as they dry. With these you can pee standing, walking, sitting, whatever. I have a mesh pair I use cycling and I can pee while riding. Very convenient in a busy area. Or I can stop, put one foot down, and let the pee fall out the leg opening. Shorts get less wet that way but anybody real close can see the pee falling. So, gauge your circumstances and adapt accordingly. I expect you could probably pee in porous black leggings and no one would be the wiser. Try different things and find systems that work for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.