Peeing in public

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by nisei_girl, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Of course, there's no distinction between girls and boys peeing in nature. It's a simple and necessary biological function. And about hygiene, if it's okay for a dog and/or wildlife to pee there, there's no logical distinction with human pee. The only valid argument for prohibiting people's free expression of pee is in densely populated areas where pee would get concentrated and create a foul odor. Common sense ...

2. teast394

teast394 Members

Boys might have it easier but I'm not sure they are more hygienic, girls didn't dribble as much and if we did we dont have the peeig appendage swinging around in front of us. Even adult men get a bit of dribbling but little boys were twice as bad. If I remember correctly the boys often had drops above, below and to the side of where it comes from after they run around and need a second wipe 10 or 15 minutes after.

3. teast394

teast394 Members

And you can't tell me boys that age can go any length of time without grabbing or touching it in some way.

4. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

That is so true!
    Mom: do you need to pee?
    Boy: no
    Mom: stop touching yourself!

Shamed for our appendages since early childhood...

5. teast394

teast394 Members

Having 2 boys now myself I completely understand that it can't adjust itself, which is the most common excuse, but you pull it up or swipe it it usually falls back to the same position.

6. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

Pfft, they touch it while still in the womb! (It’s true!). I think that rather that blanketing all touching as bad, boys should be told when and where it’s OK to touch. Eg in this own room, not on the playground or shopping for groceries!

7. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

I never bought into the "adjusting" excuse. Little boys touch themselves because it feels good. Big boys touch themselves to draw attention to their penis. Sometimes to move a hard-on to reduce tenting, too, but often as a sign of dominance with other males or a sign of sexuality around females. Watch for cues and it becomes obvious.

That said, I'm not sure it's "bad" to let boys touch themselves. It could be part of them learning social cues. But I admit in adult life more refined men don't go around grabbing themselves when others can see.

NudeDavid19 likes this.
  8. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Would you rather your wife/gf suffer or even pee themselves in view of people or just do what nature intended her to do and have a pee. Men can just turn their back, pop out their penis and pee against something. She would take her knickers off and just squat or kneel and let go. What is the problem? One time years ago in a taxi my ex gfs friend peed herself and she was so shamed. Driver wouldn't stop for her to go but then after wanted money for cleaning bill. She didn't have the money on her.

9. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

How ridiculous. A penis can change position or shape and size without control. If it feels uncomfortable you make it comfortable. If it becomes hard you have to try and hide it.

10. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

I think maybe some men do this, but lots of women wear low cut tops showing almost all their surgical 36F tits while out on the town enjoying flirting with any fit guy with a massive bulge in his pants. Think its great though. Lol

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
  11. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

It is great, nature at work. It's unnatural to be so uptight about the body, people seeing each other, etc. What a dumb thing to waste our time on earth worrying about.
    Personally, I've never tried to hide it. I just let it go. I was shy about it as a kid but I realized what was going on and eventually taught myself to let that go. No underwear, tight thin jeans, loose thin shorts... I've been dressing so anyone who looks can see my anatomy in my pants for decades. It's really about my comfort and feeling comfortable with myself. Some people do want to look and that's fine. But if anyone's embarrassed, it's them, not me. Makes it easier to pee, too. In public or anywhere. Most of my shorts are cut so all I have to do is raise one leg and I pee out the other leg hole, no hands. I've peed in public hundreds of times with people around not noticing.

bill697cu likes this.
  12. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

Exactly! I don't see what's so ridiculous about it.

13. teast394

teast394 Members

Exactly, have you seen what a penis does when it's owner is running or jumping around? It's not something that can just adjust itself at will like your fingers or toes. I think the simple fact that it hangs away from the body is offensive to some people that probably shouldn't be associated with nudists.

14. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Maybe some of you guys should stop wearing underwear.

15. Foresta12

Foresta12 Members

I had a gf that was into being seen peeing so she did in parking lots all the time. Most times no one ever saw and she got off on leaving a big puddle. With friends she was always just stepping a little ways into the brush or around a building. She was always very aware of not doing it in front of kids and not where you'd step all the time. Her greatest pleasure was tondrop by the garage where I worked alone and pee a big puddle in front of my tool box. I always hoses it away after she left, but it was a big turn on for both of us.

16. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Music festivals - girls peeing, people watching, no one caring. Just enjoying the show...

17. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Actually enjoy other guys watching her pee.

18. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

Way ahead of you...

19. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Included in the many advantages is the lack of need to be out and about constantly "adjusting" oneself. It's always hanging where it always hangs. Hehe

NudeDavid19 likes this.
  20. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

So I got a question: can guys pee while hard?

bill697cu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.