Pedicure

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by Duncan, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Why do some people paint their toenails but absolutely REFUSE to have their fingernails painted?

2. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I've noticed this most especially with men.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

My personal experiences would tell me that nail polish for fingers for a woman like me is utterly pointless because I'm outdoing and energetic and that shit just chips right off cause I ain't afraid to get my hands dirty.

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i think this is another "why is moon dust gray".
    now that my teeth are no longer strong enough to trim them neatly, they tend to get annoyingly long or break off, until i can find that pair of wire cutters and the emory boards.

5. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

I like going to get pedicures. I like having my feet touched and pampered. I just go for the maintenance of my feet but then just add nail polish.. I never get a manicure though. I'm able to take care of my own finger nails. Easier than feet. Plus they always wanna put creams on my hands and I'm very allergic. My feet can handle creams way better than my hands can.