Pedicure

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Barefoot Rick, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Rick I love my dirty bare feet

Where i go and get a pedicure i have seen other men getting pedicure. But yesterday i saw a guy who was getting a pedicure and getting his toes painted a dark red . He even ask if it looks to girly for a guy and one said on it looks good on you. And then he ask me and i looked and saud wow it looks good on you i thought most guy's would not look good in dark red polish. But his toes looked good painted his toes looked like they should be on a woman. And when he was done he walk out in his bare feet no flip/flops. So you should try it when you get a pedicure . i get clear polish put on mine. So just try it see what happens

2. Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Rick I love my dirty bare feet

Glen i think some people are just jealous that we have the balls to do what looks and feels great. And some people can't wear anklets and toes because they think it doesn't looks good on them. I do know that some guy's that paint there toes and it doesn't look good at all even there wife's or girlfriends say no it's not your color. But toes rings look good on there toes . but you have people are just down right rude!!! You just have to look on the other hand. You are not like this guy and like me we have been full time barefooters for a long time and we don't judge others if they paint there toes or wear toe ring or they just go barefoot . i have been going barefoot for over 24years and there is people i .know and they get really upset that I'mbarefoot.