Pedicure with my GF

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Jude96, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Jude96

Jude96 Members

My heavily pregnant girlfriend convinced me to get a pedicure with her today, and I have to admit it was pretty damn great. Maybe this belongs in the True Confessions thread, haha... I’ve gotten a couple in my lifetime before but I forgot how good they are. Judge away :)

2. It's not a big deal.
    They do feel nice.

3. Jude96

Jude96 Members

Haha I know... it’s just funny how the women all look at you when you’re a guy walking in there lol... but my girl got the same looks when she walked into a cigar lounge to buy me some cigars

4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

They Probably Thought Here Comes A "Big Butch Cigar Smok'in Lesbian"..... :D

Cheers Glen.

Jude96 likes this.
  5. Jude96

Jude96 Members

Hahaha! Maybe...

6. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I couldn't do it, being touched makes me cringe. So that pretty much rules out pedicures, massages or chiropractors. I hate the doctor's office too, that feeling when he puts the stethoscope against my skin or starts pushing under my ribs. My first instinct is to hit the bastard.

Jude96 likes this.
  7. Terry B

Terry B Life is wonderful

I get a pedicure once a month. Good for the sole.

Jude96 likes this.
  8. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

A little funny pedicure story. I starting getting pedicures long before most men had the guts to do so. One particular time I had a young gal call from me from the salon where I picked for my treatment just to confirm the appointment. I really didn't think anything much of them calling me ahead of time. So, the day of my visit the nail tech was surprised to see me walk in. As it turned out, she thought someone was playing a joke on her as she was about to leave her job for another opportunity. She confessed to me that she never gave a guy a pedicure. As it turned out, she really didn't seem to mind as she took her time.

It's always nice to have a cute gal tending to your bare feet.

Jude96 likes this.
  9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I want to like pedicures but i have a thing about anyone touching my toenails. I cant even stand when I can feel my toenails brush up against my sheet or covers in bed...or worse, someone else's foot. Ughghgh. It sends shivers down my spine in the worst possible way. Worse than fingernails on a chalk board. Worse than touching a cotton ball

Jude96 likes this.
  10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm pretty ticklish on the feet so if someone rubs me the wrong way there's a good chance I'm flinching and they're getting a mouthful of foot. :sweatsmile:

Couples retreats like this are fun though I've been a few times for couple spa and massage sessions. The ol cucumber over the eye.

11. hippyphile

hippyphile Member

I'm with you on the massage part. No idea why anyone would want that done to him/her. We probably have overactive nervous systems. Many people actually enjoy it. It's just plain painful to me. But don't hit the doc. He might find something early that could save you from death or years of suffering.

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i just don't get the point. i can cut my own toenails. is there any other benefit?

13. Scirocco09

Scirocco09 Members

Sounds great, I’d love a pedicure but not worked up the guts yet! My feet feel amazing from going barefoot though, my soles are quite thick but feel soft and smooth, nature’s pedicure :)

14. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Wait...what?

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

touching a cotton ball with your tongue maybe?

16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I dunno, i think i have sensory issues.

Sidonglobophobia is the fear of cotton balls. It is also called Bambakophobia where Bambaki stands for cotton in Greek while phobos means deep dread or fear. 'Normal' people might laugh at those who are afraid of cotton balls. However for a Sidonglobophobic individual, this phobia can actually ruin one's life.

Jk though, its not that bad. But when cotton rubs against itself it just weirds me out
    , its a weird sensation

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i want to be the guy who makes up ridiculous words to describe various phobias. i feel like these are made up by a group of guys sitting in a circle passing around a bong.

Meliai likes this.
  18. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

You learn something new everyday...

19. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Just to be clear i copied and pasted the paragraph about the phobia, i'm not that dramatic

20. So Meliai is weird.

McFuddy likes this.