Peace-pheonix, the final revenge..

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by PinkMoon, May 17, 2004.

1. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

Support of henry? Pah, Evil Henry stands tall as a banner of might to corrupting the bears of the world. One by one they shall fall under my influence! Moominmama, tell Tim he will be richly rewarded for this, and could probably be as cool as me one day if he keeps practicing:p Also tell Hamish that Kat's toys are the womping willow:D

2. rainbow dew

rainbow dew Member

myself, paddy, wish bear, gerald the girraffe, sun bear and my two ickle grey bears are all on the light side. worry not the aliance is here...

namaste
    x x x

3. flowerchild17

flowerchild17 I practice safe sax.

Oh victory has now been assured no matter what the weak side throws up... For the ulitmate weapon how now been unleashed... Looks as if he's already claimed a victim, too....

4. zopilote

zopilote Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

after waking up to find piglets disembodied head at the bottom of his bed, mr nosey has decreed that we would be honoured to work for Don Henry

5. Peace-Phoenix

Which one? Don Evil Henry may be inclined to buy Mr Nosey some concrete shoes if it's not him, he was a bit spolit as an Evil Bearcub....

6. zopilote

zopilote Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

the friendship of the theBear family is not thrown away lightly

7. rainbow dew

rainbow dew Member

so who is on whih side/??? im getting confuddles...

namaaste

ksdlaksndlaskn
    and it seems i can't type either...damn it!!
    x x x

8. Mercy

Mercy Member

First of all....
    "my teddies are mercenaries. i will pledge the support of mr. nosey, piglet, christopher and teddy to the person who can supply me with the highest amount of mr. kipling apple pies.

it may only be four compared to other peoples many, but mr. nosey is a penguin.

i think you see my point."

How cute is that? Bless Kelso. He is so pure of heart, yet it seems that he is slightly weak to the bribes of the evil Sal O'Meanie! Be strong, Kelse, you'll get through it, I know you will fight for good in the end!

As for me, I pledge my full allegience to Kat's Krusade! Mainly because it has been far too long since we last ganged up on Sal, but also because I have morals! And I don't want to see these poor bears fail in the hands of such a bunch on meanies!
    I offer the services of Snowy the Polar Bear, Silly Dog, Bunny Man, Buster and Flopsy. Sure, their names may sound weak, but they are mighty and will kick your furry stuffed arses!

By the way, we have Trogdor the Rainbow Dragon on our team....victory will be ours!!!!!!!!!

9. Peace-Phoenix

You can't quote Lord of The Rings as an argument, especially since it's the line of an evil character! Go on, do a Saruman, switch sides, together we could rule Hip Earth! And burn down the bears....

10. Sal's JobCentre Advi

Sal's JobCentre Advi Member

Godammit son, grow up and get a bloody job. Or its no more dole for you!

Kisses,

The Beccles Job Centre Team

11. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

So who won?

Yes, I'm bored and bringing old threads back. It's fun.

12. Mercy

Mercy Member

Obviously Kat's Krusade won!

13. Peace-Phoenix

Fairly obviously me, especially judging by how muddy Kat was at Glasto. Care for round two at Beautiful Days? Or are you too wet?

14. PinkMoon

PinkMoon Senior Member

kats krusade certainly did win.,.
    sal may think he can claim a victory as i did indeed end up rolling around in themud.. but that was because he cheated and pushed me when i was watching muse and then wouldnt let me retaliate (i beliueve he didnt want to get his coat dirty....)
    so i won the moral victory.. and ill win at beautiful days again!