Peace-pheonix, the final revenge..

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by PinkMoon, May 17, 2004.

1. PinkMoon

PinkMoon Senior Member

http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpubimage.asp?id_=8774258

http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpubimage.asp?id_=8774283
    (hopefully that will work)

Now some of you may have seen the vicious attacks that a certain salmonella, fishboy, goonface, wobbleplops, pooball, stinkfeatures, bum has made on me... he has for three years now repeatdly insulted me but it cultimated lately when he has changed my signature to reveal embarrasing secrets about myself that i would rather have remained secret...
    Anyof you who know jonny would have seen the power bears hold inside them so i have gathered my bears up for the final attack on poopheonix...i intend to bring him down and gain and apology through the power of bears.
    I ask you for your support, gather up your bears and take revenge for that insult which i am sure he has called you..
    do it for the poofight that he was particularly mean to you in, do it for when he managed to beat you annoyingly in an arguement, do it because he smells bad..
    I hope especially that i can gain Jonny2Mad's support as Sal recently attacked him to claiming that he enjoys cross-dressing, (something i dont believe is true, but if it is then so be it..)
    If you want to join in, let the poofight and attack commence..
    :)

2. PinkMoon

PinkMoon Senior Member

p.s. those two photos will show you the support i already have;)

3. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

Not many it seems, they don't appear to be working, much like your strategy in general I feel. Your puny bears are no match for the might of the Evil Bears, one of whom is known only by the name of Evil Henry, nor the powers of their great leader and his mystical Bear hat. Cower in fear StinkMoon and Girl Jonathan....

4. Alomiakoda

Alomiakoda Boniface McSporran

5. zopilote

zopilote Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

the man has a point, even the combined forces of all your bears cannot live up to the mighty beast that is Henry

though i'd look out for orinoco if i were you sal

6. rainbow dew

rainbow dew Member

im with you....collcting the army as we speak...

namaste
    x x x

7. Peace-Phoenix

That's Evil Henry to you sir! Look out? Why should I do that? Especially if we were to join forces, dun dun dah! Think of it, Kelso, together we could rule the galaxy as Y'Slag and Fag! Join us, join the dark side of the bear....

8. PinkMoon

PinkMoon Senior Member

Don't do it kelso, join us... i have a feeling i may be able to win the support of good henry...how could we lose with the head of the bear mafia?

thanks for the support rainbowdwew:)

9. Ellie-Rose

Ellie-Rose Le Muppet

I have a 35 year old bear, that would like to join the ranks.. and kermit the frog!!

Sign us up Kat!!

10. Ananael

Ananael Member

oooo Ping-Pong Mouse wants to join in. He's small but deadly!

11. Claire

Claire Senior Member

i have a tweatie pie and a beanie hippo... would they be any help?:p

12. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

this situation is rather like a willful mocking humanity and god on judgement day

those who mock on that day shall surely be thrown into the pit

where there will be much wailing and nashing of teeth

but then it will sadly be to late for them

likewise people who pervert bears and do bad things are in for a fall

I and henry have called you to repentence bleat pheonix but so far our calls have fallen on deaf ears fear the day of judgement

this shall not pass as they said in stalingrad marshall zhukov henry says

13. Peace-Phoenix

How about we just agree to share the Dixie Chicks? You can have them on Wednesdays....

14. Peace-Phoenix

The latest in my army of Evil Bears, meet Evil Sally Bear and quake in fear!

15. Dandelion_Blood

Dandelion_Blood Gremlin

Lil caught wind of all this fighting and lke the little activist she is.. got onto her fellows at the Bear For Peace Commity and organised a sit down in protest of all the arguing on... i caught a few words from her earlyer on in the day.
    "Surel they can see all this fighting won't get them anywhere, surely they can find better ways to end the fueds"

Lil hopes that these protests and many more like it will help all the bears around the forums sort out their differences in another, more adult and respectable way..

She also told me to tell Henry, "no nockey till you sort this out properly"

Here are some images taken earlyer today of the sit down protest!

16. flowerchild17

flowerchild17 I practice safe sax.

Is the American allowed to join the fight? I think I'll take Sal's side... Just because Jake told me too :p I shall round the troops and prepare them... The coca-cola bear shall the be leader! (Of my section, I mean... I know Henry's the leader of course:O)

17. Peace-Phoenix

You are most welcome Sarah, together we shall crush all resistance, mwuahahahaha....

18. moominmamma

moominmamma Member

Thats it now our toys have seen Evil Sally Bear they know which side to fight on!

Pink Moon please add 37year old Edward bear, who on a good day can still manage a faint squeak, and Green Dragon with a bell in his tail to your forces of righteousness.

19. island dweller

island dweller I Love Wind

Its not much, but my crack assassin monkey platoon will rush to your aid pheonix, there is Clyde, kevin, and also bamboo who is a very skilled warrior and leader of the monkey platoon.... CALL TO ARMS! there is also the spy Giraffe!

You can take our lands, but u cannot take our Pheeeonix! RAH!

20. JOsie

JOsie Member

pinkmoon...you have the support of my little army too...i was going to take pictures but my dad filled the camera up with useless pictures of dragons so i can't...but Tickle Me Elmo, Teddy Ruxbin, Trogdor the Rainbow dragon, Garfield Tutter the mouse, zippy and tigger are all on your side...