Peace and Love. Do you have it?

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Peace, May 17, 2004.

1. Tamee

Tamee naked

I'm a pretty peaceful person. Whenever I do feel sad or angry or irritated, I try to recognize that I'm feeling this way for a reason, and don't try to get rid of it as soon as I can, I just let it flow and think about it and it usually doesn't last for any great amount of time, so I am peaceful and happy I am living again soon enough.

2. Ellis

Ellis Member

Well, I'm a pretty laid back person. I don't worry alot, cause I think it's pointless. I try to solve my problems by trying to find a solution for it. I'm happy, I think. Ofcourse I sometimes have days when I wish the whole world to hell, but that doesn't happen very often.:)

3. kier

kier I R Baboon

Are you happy most of the time?
    very very almost!!!! there are times when i have down days, but i keep positive whenever and wherever possible as i enjoy being happy! (well duh!)

What is the most effective way to remain happy?
    loadsa ways! music....looking at things positively, this could be anything. i've walked a couple of miles home in the rain up the hilll with a grin on my face...was much more enjoyable than if i had been as miserable as the weather! being happy is so much nicer for you and those around you, you achieve much more. If something gets me down, i try to deal with it and move on, but if something lifts me up i stay with it and smile :)

Do you feel that you are loved?
    yes, but i always would be happy with more love! and i would like to find another special someone, but i am doubtful in some ways, so just gonna take it one step at a time and have fun

Do you feel that you give just as much love out?
    yes, i love caring for people and making them happy, it makes me feel good inside :)