PcP? wtf happened?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by We_All_Shine_On, May 8, 2004.

1. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

ok my friend went and got a bowl from her dads stash. she never gets high off it, but she likes to hang out and smoke a bowl. so we smoke it, she had like 1 1/2 hits.... from my recently cleaned pipe(smoothest smoke ever) and she was fukt, totally, like we were SO high it was hilarious! we went to a punk show... we were alright... but later on in the show, like, after the pot wore off, I was fine, but I suddenly had this HUGE urge to vomit, when I reached for my friend, trying to hold it down, I went blind. eyes WIDE open, not seing a damn thing, not even the outline of something. She led me out of this small stage/thatre room, (tiny, not alot of fresh air) and I walked into a wall.... 2 mins later my sight came back.
    do you think it was something in the pot, or just a combination of a small space, too many people, not enough to eat.drink, etc?

2. Velouria

Velouria Member

You might have had a panic attack (aka Whitey). I smoke all the time and never have them, except for this one time. It was a few months ago and I smoked a joint of really good stuff to myself. I went blind for a couple minutes and got sick, then I was fine. I'm guessing that's what happened to you.

3. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

ok you know when you close your eyes and rub them really hard and you see black and clour patterns? thats what I saw when my eyes were open.

4. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

CRAZY
    sounds weird. Sounds like a whitey.

Or just some damn good pot.

5. Darius

Darius Member

yea i dont think that was pcp at all i think you just pulled a whitey

HAHA

6. ncsu123

ncsu123 Member

if only i had weed like that

7. cat

cat Member

I can't believe you guys were all tallking about hitting a whitey! I thought that was just a Scottish expression!

8. Alex_12

Alex_12 Member

My friend Steve went temporarily blind once. He was drunk and stoned and said that he saw abolutly nothing...as in pitch black nothingness, but his eyes were wide open. He said lights got really bright all of a sudden and then it went black.

My Biology teacher said that it was because the substance knocked out the cells responsible for sight in the brain, temporarily, while moving through it.