***Pay It Forward***

Discussion in 'Classic Movies' started by Gyva02, Jun 11, 2006.

1. Gyva02

Gyva02 WACKY

Very awesome movie if you have never heard of it. I promise it'll make you smile.

Mike...

2. free2fly

free2fly Members

oh... I loved that movie! Very good ... very sad ... but a beautiful *remindful* message to the world ... everyone should see it...

3. pokernut951

pokernut951 Member

This movie suprised me. I saw it on tv and I was baffeled at how this movie came from out of nowhere.

4. CrucifiedDreams

CrucifiedDreams Members

It's seen it way to many times, but yeah it's really sad, but very good. Well done.

5. misterrain

misterrain Banned

Honestly, it's interesting you say this because for a while now I've been telling people that it's the worst movie ever.

I think it's gimmicky, heavy-handed and technically incompetent. I remember there's this shot where Kevin Spacey is talking to that kid and there's this big fucking mountain in the background... for some reason, that bugged the hell out of me. And then it seemed like they killed off the kid for no reason, they just wanted to try for one of those big tragic endings though the whole thing didn't even fit the fucking story... except as some kind of manipulative irony which just flat out didn't work.

6. Angelmama

Angelmama Angel Lifetime Supporter

7. Angelmama

Angelmama Angel Lifetime Supporter

I liked it.
    I first saw that boy on the Jeff Foxworthy show and knew he'd be a star. My favorite movies with him are A I and Secondhand Lions.