Patchwork Backpack for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by catmagic9, May 9, 2005.

1. catmagic9

catmagic9 Member

[​IMG]

Patchwork Hippie Backpack!
    Made from 100% Recycled Cotton Corduroy fabric in shades of Blue and Green, it measures about 17" x 17" laying flat, the Perfect Daypack or Festival size! The bag is completely Lined and has a large Zippered interior Pocket with a squeezie Light, the middle patch on the Front is a Pocket with pleated interior, the middle Patch on the Back is a Pocket that opens from the side and can't be seen (as a pocket), the Flap has a Pocket and the Diamond decoration is actually a tiny stash pocket. All pockets have velcro so they stay closed tight. Plus...there's a Zipper on the side of the bag that opens to a built-in Padded Pouch...perfect for carrying your breakables safely with easy access. The ultimate hippie bag! This bag is Built To Last (by me) with lots of attention to detail! Get ready for this years Gatherings and Festivals! $40 S&H 4.20, Priority mail. Peace.

2. Daniel4-2-0

Daniel4-2-0 Member

I must say that is a wonderful backpack.. I really like the amount of time and work that goes into making such a thing.. Unfortunatly i cannot afford it at this time or I would buy it.. Good luck with your sale and I'm sure you have alot of talent..

Bless,

Daniel

3. The Acid Queen

The Acid Queen Member

I would LOVE to buy that backpack, but I am completely broke! Sorry!!! :(

4. StacyPop

StacyPop Member

I would like to buy it-Please PM me right away! (StacyPop)

5. catmagic9

catmagic9 Member

Thanks, Stacy! Have fun at Bonnaroo! :cool:

6. ivysmama

ivysmama Member

Hiya. I'm sure this beauty is already gone by now...but I thought I'd take a chance and ask. I'm looking for something exactly like this and have had no luck anywhere else. Did Stacy buy it? If not, please let me know because I'd be happy to take it off your hands. Also, if you're ever in the mood to make another, I'd be happy to pay! I'd love it for festivals, but I'm also looking for a groovy diaper bag for my daughter! Thanks!

7. Bassist

Bassist Gate crasher!

I had a backpack like that...it was total crap.

The strap broke twice, the second time finally finished it. Don't know if it was the same company, but whatever.

8. catmagic9

catmagic9 Member

These are not some sweatshop knock-off...This is my own Original pattern and I make each one myself Built To Last. I know you have never had one of these packs...because you'd still be using it now! Maybe you should buy one from me. :H

9. Bassist

Bassist Gate crasher!

Maybe I will!

Got a website or something? :)

10. catmagic9

catmagic9 Member

No, I don't have a website yet. I have pictures of other colors in my gallery, if you want to check 'em out there tho. :)

11. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I love your earthy colored ones.

Hmm *thinks thinks thinks*

12. ivysmama

ivysmama Member

i just want to let ya'll know that I bought an earthy-colored backpack from catmagic. it is BEAUTIFUL and so incredibly useful. i'm using it mainly as a diaperbag, but i carry it as a purse too. it is so durable...ivy pulls on it while its on my back all the time. also, all the pockets are WONDERFUL!! i highly recommend anyone who is thinking about buying one, DO IT! it is totally worthy. peace!

13. catmagic9

catmagic9 Member

Thanks!! I have this one for sale now. :H

[​IMG]

14. catmagic9

catmagic9 Member

Okay...that one is sold now...but there's a couple more in the works. I'll post pics when I'm done. ;)

15. greenfairy

greenfairy Member

i would love for you to make me one!! will you send it to australia??? i can send an international money order thanks!! pm me

16. LastHonestFool03

LastHonestFool03 Member

not that I have the money at the time or anything (because I'm broker than a joke), but I was wondering if the one in your gallery that was greyish/blackish was still available, and also if you can put an applique on a backpack, and how much extra it'd be

most likely I'd be asking you to do something similar with the one I'd want as you did with the black/gray one and the grateful dead pack you did before, except not the dead, it'd be phish...does this make any of sense?

well either way, I won't have the $$$ for a week atleast, so I was just asking for future refernce

thanks! :)