Pat Robertson can kiss my ass!

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Craevyn, Aug 23, 2005.

1. Craevyn

Craevyn Member

This just in.

"You know, I don't know about this doctrine of assassination, but if he thinks we're trying to assassinate him, I think that we really ought to go ahead and do it. It's a whole lot cheaper than starting a war."

"We have the ability to take him out, and I think the time has come that we exercise that ability. We don't need another $200 billion war to get rid of one, you know, strong-arm dictator. It's a whole lot easier to have some of the covert operatives do the job and then get it over with."

Gee, I wish I was a talking head, so I call could call for the assassination of this guy... A whole lot cheaper than fighting the entire Christian Reich.

2. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

Yes well, what he probably forgot to say was that by assasinating him, Bush might not have to drop bombs on Venezeuala and leave depleted uranium and birth defects everywhere...

However that may not stop Bush anyway because he makes alot of money from munitions.

3. Craevyn

Craevyn Member

dont get me fucking started on bush

4. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Believe me, there's no need. Most people are blind to the real scope of Bush and what he's doing, and nothing gonna change that. But believe me when I say that enough people have shot off their mouths about Bush in this forum that you could delete one a second and after a year, there's still be quite a few left :p

5. makno

makno Senior Member

hugo chavez is pretty cool for a gov type .

6. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

Hugo Chavez is damn good for a politician especially in such a instable region. Its very hard to find someone who has such strong support from the working and poverished class, and its very hard to find a politician who is so strongly against globalization. Of course America doesn't like him, but he isn't slaughtering his people and he is doing his job the best he can. He is in charge of a very instable nation and he is doing the best he can. Fuck Pat Robertson. Such an ignorant prick.

7. james q

james q Uranian

and what about 'thou shalt not kill'? and 'thou shalt not covet they neighbour's oil?' someonme should just take pat roberston out right now. be cheaper than sending in the entire mujahideen.

8. Gerva

Gerva Member

pat robertson: that's the level of mass-media "journalists", do you have to study to get to that level?funny is that he gets even paid to give such a shitty opinions on how to solve world's problems..I really hate those grey haired faces on TV(a la Billy O'Reilly) who just cheat and manipulate information, I hope your pusher will give you some anthrax on cocaines steady..(they always talking shit about the "cocaleros" in south america whereas they are the first consumers..)

9. _chris_

_chris_ Marxist

Hugo Chavez has recently released a statement saying he will be taking legal action against John Bolton

10. Higherthanhell

Higherthanhell Banned