Past life reads

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by Rick Waid, Apr 25, 2012.

1. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

Netflix? I recommend... Bates Motel series & American Horror Story..

2. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Past lives I think are bullshit.You are a fake.

3. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

It just doesn't add up exponentially.

4. Desera_xoxo

Desera_xoxo Members

Interesting topic....Im pretty sure I was a man in a past life...lol

1 person likes this.
  5. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I was my Dad's spermatozoa and my mum's egg,which kind of puts me off my breakfast.

6. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I take it all back.I'm sorry if I offended any past lives believers.It just something I've always had a problem accepting logically.I suppose it's not totally impossible though,who knows fully what could be in this universe.

7. Rick Waid

Rick Waid Member

Hi again my friends. My journey continues in a positive way and I am doing readings once in awhile. I still have a radio show and I am a guest speaker at a few conferences this fall. I have met so many wonderful people in the paranormal field and many interested psychics. Some are so talented they blew me away. I just wanted to stop by an say hi.

8. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Hey Rick....

9. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Glad you did stop by, Rick.

10. Rick Waid

Rick Waid Member

Hi Tyrsonswood and Aerianne. It is great to be back.

1 person likes this.
  11. Rick Waid

Rick Waid Member

Iron John, if you read back through these reads I had a few skeptics that did not believe until they received their read from me. I rarely do them anymore but many of my reads connected in a way. Maybe I was just reading their minds or remote viewing. It was a very interesting time reading these people.

12. Aerianne

I just read through mine again. It's interesting because since the time of the read I have gained a new friend with the last name "Hendricks".

13. Rick Waid

Rick Waid Member

I enjoyed my time with all of you. The outside world is very mean to people that claim they have something going on with them. None of us are perfect but if we live to share positivity then we should be proud of ourselves.

14. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I think a past life read would be more or less impossible to prove in most cases. When the Tibetans try to find the reincarnation of a high level Lama, they present possessions of the Lama mixed in with others presented to the candidate, which is an interesting approach.

I'd be skeptical of past life reads, but I suppose if someone reacts positively to their reading, it's ok.

15. storch

storch banned

What would constitute a negative reaction? And why, in your opinion, would that not be okay?

1 person likes this.
  16. newbie-one

Well, there would be a lot of potential negative reactions. For example, if you told someone that they committed horrible crimes in their previous life, they might have tremendous feelings of guilt or self-hatred.

That would not be ok for at least two reasons.

1. It would cause them to suffer (and that in itself would be bad even if your reading was accurate)

2. If your reading was just something that you pulled out of your ass, you would be causing unjustified suffering

Telling someone that they did horrible things in a previous life could in principle have good consequences, e.g., they resolve to be good from now on, or, if they feel like they are enduring unjustified suffering in their present life, the belief that they "have that suffering coming" might help them to be at peace with their own circumstances.

However, human behavior can be hard to predict.

17. storch

storch banned

Anyone who is receiving past life information is doing so out of curiosity or to discover why they have certain reactions to certain things in this life. Feelings of guilt or remorse over what they might learn is part of the growth process. You seem to be of the opinion that if those with abilities to see do not serve as people-pleasers, then they're out of line. When someone faces their demons, it's not a bad thing.

18. newbie-one

I could say that you were, in previous lives, Ponce De Leon, a Qing Dynasty concubine, a turtle, and a London fish monger.

Can you disprove this? How is one to know the difference between an accurate reading and pure fiction?

Maybe, if a past-life reading is accurate, knowledge of this past life would be beneficial. Or not.

Maybe, even if a past-life reading is completely fictional, it could still be beneficial. Or not.

I see anyone who doesn't consider the consequences their action might have on others, charlatans or not, to be out of line.

19. Aerianne

I've past life memories so I confirm that Rick is on the right path and that helps him.

20. storch

storch banned

Did you have a bad experience with a past life reading?

Basically, you've determined that those who give past-life readings are out of line unless they censor what they choose to censor.