Passion killers.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Candy Gal, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

2. Boozercruiser

Boozercruiser Kenny Lifetime Supporter

And Gal.
    I must add to that Fag breath! :grinning:
    It's like kissing a fag ash tray!
    Yuck!

[​IMG]

3. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Complaining about ex-husband(s) all fucking night while I pick up the tab for dinner, movie, cheap motel room, etc.

4. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Having to suck d*** over and over and over just so it can be hard enough to "use". fuggedaboudit :rolleyes:

Stomach so fat you need a telescope to see what's under it...such as that (thanks for that @Candy Gal) ... but being caused by food and not beer.

[​IMG]

thefallenone1986 and Irminsul like this.
  5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Geez......Sounds Like Somebody Hates The Whole World Today......:smilecat:

Cheers Glen.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Worrying about the time during intimacy, having the TV on during intimacy. Being asked what you like during intimacy.

7. Realizing that all of your feelings are contrived and that you don't give a shit about the ego boost that comes with fucking.

8. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

When you tell someone you love the lingerie, and then they take it off before play time. :(
    Or when you tell someone you want to admire them in lingerie, and they don't show up in lingerie.

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  10. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You’re familiar with the term sexy lingerie, right?

11. It's just never done anything for me. It always struck me as wrong, I guess, the attempt to accentuate a woman's sexiness. From my perspective, it seems like you'd have to be a little bit gay to truly enjoy it.

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's really attractive for me but I don't think it's a lesbian thing at all. Just, I dunno. The stockings and lace and the attachments of the thigh highs to the panties.. Omg.

13. Your a girl. Girls like clothes and dainty things. Explain men's fascination with it, though.

I just like plain Janes. I just like boring missionary style sex. Everything else just seems like you're trying too hard to live, like you're trying to fill a void.

14. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Passion killers are those who try to corrupt your mind and stopping from doing what you love doing.

This is the crabs-in-bucket mentality. When a crab is on the verge of escaping, another crab will pull it down. Over and over again.

Candy Gal and Total Darkness like this.
  15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Nothing wrong with that, you're into what you're into. Everyone is different. :)

I'm very sensory aroused I guess so visuals to me make a huge difference. I might not actually take much just from a naked girl, like last weekend at strippers right, couple girls all naked, did nothing for me hell no, I started putting 20s down for the girl in stockings and lingerie and when we took her out back for the private show, I even told her to keep it on. :D but took the bra off after 5mins cause, she was letting us suck her nips. :D

16. Yeah, I guess maybe it's not always filling a void for others. That's just how it would feel to me. Too much pressure. I am just a simple man, like King of the Hill. I just want to hold hands. Nipples make me a little nauseous.

17. Candy Gal

Lack of concentration.

Sambone likes this.
  18. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

bad attitude I guess.

Well, there go my chances of getting with Candy Gal.

Candy Gal likes this.
  19. Candy Gal

Ha that made me really laugh. lol