Party time!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Sunburst, Jan 7, 2005.

1. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

All righty, lets go: I want to hear all of your embarrassing stories from school!

(come on, humor me, I'm bored)

2. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

There was this guy bothering one of my friends (rather gropingly) and she looked rather irritated... so I threw some thumbtacks in his seat... [​IMG]

In 2nd grade, I got in trouble for pulling this kid's pants down in the cafeteria. I was jealous because he stole my best friend. [​IMG]

In Kindergarten, I was sent to the principal's office. I had this axel oil stuff you put under your nose if you have sinus blockages, but we were studying the 5 senses and they thought I brought it in for that and shared it with people, then someone became allergic to it and then someone put in in their eyes (like an idiot). They thought it was some kind of drug because it had chinese writing on it (it was an oriental oil that my mom got in hong kong [​IMG]...) and then I was suspended for a few days. The same teacher grabbed me by the throat and assaulted me and threw me outside after I broke a glass fishbowl containing crayons, but I never told anyone until I was about 12... she retired already and I managed to find her asst. who also retired but she thinks she moved to Boone, NC or around there.

3. Orsino2

Ohhh... in November, a guy tried to put his arm around me in the cafeteria and told me that it was for a bet thing and he had to find a guy and do it to him and take a polaroid, so I was like "ooooh... ok" but instead of letting him, I decided to write "I like touching other guys for money" on his forehead really fast. I partially wrote it on his forehead, then I chased him around the school and finally finished writing it. By the time I finished, I had an asst. principal following me but when he got to me and saw me writing that on the guy's forehead, I think I freaked him out and he kind of backed up slowly, then walked off...

Pretty much everyone who has the same lunch period as I did saw that... :D

4. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

[​IMG] [​IMG]

haha sorry had to do it...

5. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

oh and my most embarrassing was probably when i was a freshman some jack ass depantsed me..in front of everyone in the commons..haha I never lived that one down :D

6. weep

weep Senior Member

haha lol :)

7. Rafaela

Rafaela Member

My first day of school in canada. So you have me, this little skinyn brazilian girl who cannot speak a word of english, feeding the seagles and conversing with them. My crackers must have upsetted one of the seagles that went on and took a massive crap on my head and forehead. I felt terribly betrayed by my little bird friends and did not make a single friend my first year in canada. I ran to the bathroom muttering some vulgar terms damnign the birds but i forgave them. One can never be too angry at things that can fly, except airplanes of course! blast those planes!

8. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

well, i just feel like telling you all i walked into a lamp last night and knocked it over. it happened at home though. hahahha that was a fun time..

9. LoNeR_HiPPIe789

LoNeR_HiPPIe789 Member

i wore my jeans backwards to school once

10. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

i was sitting in the hall one day, and this jack ass threw an orange at me, and it spit and spattered everywhere...i was having a bad day to so it was just another heavy weight to carry that day, but everyone else had a good laugh...:(

11. MoonjavaSeed

pft. people are crap.

12. miami musician

miami musician Senior Member

hmm... i remember leaving high school one day with some friends. i stopped by a street vendor to buy an orange soda. i was also leaving practice so i had my clarinet with me too. as we walked down the stairs to the subway, i slipped about 5 or 6 steps up and fell. my soda, which was open, flew all over my white shit. my clarinet case opened and the pieces were everywhere. luckily i wasn;t hurt, but all 4 or 5 of my friends couldn't stop laughing at me. i was pretty embarassed. :(

13. MoonjavaSeed

heh

14. FemmeFatale

FemmeFatale Member

I got pantsed in Beatnik Club...by myself. :D

That is WAY more embarrassing than being pantsed by someone else..believe me. :D

15. Orsino2

I rememebr you telling me about that. [​IMG]!!! omg... I just remembered that. lmao.

white shit? [​IMG] I've never seen white shit... except for birds... haha... Rafaela, I was in Florida (Shelly, I don't think I told you this happened when I was down there [​IMG]) and I was staying at this highrise things with palm leaf umbrellas by pool. The security dude kicked people out twice because of things that happened while we were there... anyway, a flock of seagulls (imagine michael score shitting on me [​IMG])

a flock of seagulls came and people were throwing chips and they would blow into the pool and there were at least 100 seagulls that landed at the edge of the pool eating and shitting all over. I was covered in seagull shit and I had CD cases that were ruined... then I ran into the office of the hotel and the guy went "what the fuck"... it was great. Later that day, a guy who was staying in this little villa/bungalow thingamabob was grilling on the porch and his propane grill had a leak and blew up... it set part of it on fire.

16. Skelter

Skelter Helter

haha

17. LittleRedOne

LittleRedOne Member

I tripped over a football in PE yesterday.. I almost fell on the ground and the ball flew right up on the air and hit my friend who was busy laughing at me right on the head.. hehehhe... Oh yes! And this didnt happen to me but in my science class some guy did the classic "A population is where a number of certain orgasms(sposed to be orgaNIsms) are" That was pretty funny..

... And when I was 9 I was walking along with my friend, her older bother, her mum and dad, and me and my friend were laughing about some wacky car made out of like, wood or something, and then all of a sudden I felt this huge bang on the side of my face, looked up and i was wrapped round a lamp post. A STONE lamp post. Ouchy!