Party of Five

Discussion in 'TV' started by Lilyrayne, May 10, 2004.

1. Lilyrayne

Lilyrayne Chrisppie

Did anyone watch this show when it was on? I did and I loved it.

Guess what I found in the store yesterday. The first season on DVD!!!! I am thinking about buying it... especially if they plan to put the entire series on DVD.

2. daysye

daysye dumb as a box of hammers

i remember watching it all the time....and then i tried watching the spin-off that they had, but it was kinda.....BORING......the funny thing is the cast is really only known for that...i mean neve campbell and lacey chabert are trying to jump start their acting careers now and are having some good luck.....and they prolly will have the entire series on dvd, but only put them out season by season like they do er....i mean er has been on for what, like 10 years, and they are now only just putting out the second season on dvd.....but i am happy that you are happy that it is on dvd.....you also might want to do a search on amazon.com to see if they have and other ones on dvd...you can even buy it cheaper than what you will pay at the store....

3. Harmony_rain

Harmony_rain Keeper of the Stars

OMG!!! I love Party Of Five. It is my all time fav show. I was soo sad when it ended and also an little saddened by the ending. I always loved her with Justin, But i loved Julia with Griffin hell I just love Griffin. I mainly watched it cause he was on there hehee

4. Lilyrayne

Lilyrayne Chrisppie

I think he's (the actor, not the character) plays the associate pastor on 7th Heaven now.

5. Harmony_rain

Harmony_rain Keeper of the Stars

yea he does. I don't watch it much anymore but i should.

6. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I used to watch it... haven't seen it in ages though.... does it rerun anywhere?

7. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

I used to love watching it.. but i it peaked at the time in my life .. when i had others things a young lad should be doing, so it had to come second or third in priority .. so i ended up missing the end.. any way it was great for its time..even if it was slightly depressing .. seeing jennifer love hewitt every week was erm well worth it .. she was a wonderful actress :rolleyes: no she was ...

8. jen910

jen910 Senior Member

I remember loving that show. I dont know if I could sit and watch anymore though. It seems that the shows I used to like so much bore me now.