Partners sexual past with my friends

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by AngelAus, Jun 17, 2013.

1. AngelAus

AngelAus Member

Sooo.. Lol. Right, well I'm actually not bothered by this at all but some of my friends have started becoming awkward to be around when my partner is with me because he's had a past with them. It doesn't fuss him or I but these "friends" are kind of getting a little bitchy and I don't know why. There has been no relationships with my partner and my friends, just a little bit of physical fun a year or so ago. Heck, I met my partner while my best friend was going down on him. I knew of him, all my friends had seemed to "take" him for years but on first look basis he wasn't my type at all so I never got close to him but this changed and the opposite in him grew on me until we finally hit it off. Now I'd known who he slept with and I'd heard all the stories. The guy is hung, which he is, all my friends had to have a piece. But that's all it was, sucking and fucking 3 of my friends which I knew about well before seeing him. I even ask him sometimes how my friends were, I'm interested, it's hot! But my "friends" now just act awkward, like I've turned into a life of debauchery. What's even more stupid is that we've gone to school with each other all of our lives and we've all fucked the same guys at school but that just doesn't bother them but my partner does. Is it because he's older or are they jealous? And what do I do? I feel rude not inviting him out just because such and such spread her legs for him. I think I'm even keen for a 3som! He has also noticed the awkwardness and has cut back on seeing me with them which just annoys us both because its so retarded.

2. mted

mted Member

They're definitely jealous.

Maybe you should try to talk to them openly, bring up the possibility of a 3some if you can handle it.

3. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

Haha, they're jealous.

Perhaps a bit immature as well.

4. AngelAus

AngelAus Member

I had dinner with my partner and best friend last night. For the record she doesn't care either but we discussed the others and had a good laugh about it, really. We are dedicated to the fact that my bitchy friends have all lost a perfect friend with benefit, so I've stolen their sex away. But I've asked my bf and he's said that none of them ever ever asked to go out and it was all strictly physical and he couldn't say no because they average 5 years younger than him and he had the time of his life until we met and he asked me out and I accepted so that's that, he's mine and not like even by default but by common sense.
    So now I have "that guy" as my dude. Lol. And all my friends are going back with school buddies and guys their own age oh and yes, I've even slept with one of them *rolls eyes* though I do feel a whole lot more confident with my 28yo big boy.