Partners: First Time Meeting & Attraction To Them

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by nz male, May 23, 2013.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

1/ How did you meet each other originally & was it love at first sight?

2/ What attracted you to your partner?

2. Victoria1987

Victoria1987 Member

1 - I met my partner through her little brother, who was one of my best friends in high school. She initially hated me, and she didn't like me for the longest time and I never gave her a second thought. So, it was pretty much the opposite of love at first sight. It was intense dislike on one side and complete apathy on the other.

2- There was always a physical attraction I guess, but what led to the emotional attraction is a long story. The short version is this: drunken one night stand where she needed a rebound from a recent break up and I was too horny and drunk to think it was a bad idea. A purely physical relationship followed for a few months before we realized that we liked each other as people and figured we'd try our hands at this entire relationship thing with each other. Five years later and we're married.

An even shorter answer is that she has big boobs and I like big boobs.

3. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

At the pier, and no, lust at first sight.

her eyes, voice and ass.

well, you asked.

4. laughing-buddha

laughing-buddha Relax and have fun

At my house, in a party- get together.
    It was love at first sight- Instant

I was attracted to her personality- How do I express? Maybe she has a glow- or "aura" around her.

(Of Course- she had biggest boobs I ever saw- but that's just a tip. The total package was much more attractive)

Gives a :Shy:sheepish smile:
    (Can't find icon for this)

5. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

We met at a party. I went partying every night during my PhD years and I'd meet and befriend men at every party. This one was so different, so exotic. I'm not sure about the first time, because since I didn't know we'd meet again, I didn't think about it. But I was in love at the second time. What made him stick out was mainly his mother tongue and the fact he was a weirdo, no fashion clue at all... just the way I like it.

6. laughing-buddha

laughing-buddha Relax and have fun

Hats off to you.
    Earning a PhD takes lot of patience. Which subject it is in?

7. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

Thank you.

8. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

1 ) I met her on a particular website, and I wouldn't say it was a love at first site per se... But I DID find her attractive and that was why I contacted her in the first place.

2 ) Good question. I would say her personality, plus our astrological compatibility. One can be a hottie, and still be a major bitch. My girl is visually attractive, but she's also super chill in the way I like.

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

man, they offer degrees in everything...

10. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

1. At a gaming convention

2. Hair and storytelling.