Partners ex's cock size

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Alonso376, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

My wife of 20 years was a call girl in Vegas. She has has many small Asian guys who would cum when she was washing them before sex. And she has had some huge dicks also. One guy became her sugar daddy and paid her way by jet everywhere, unlimited credit card, the works. The power of the pussy and the mouth.

Pussytimes likes this.
  2. Matureman 62

Matureman 62 Visitor

First off women should not be comparing your man hood with others that has been with , If you are or think you are into a great relationship for get it , not if you or your partner is comparing, Big No No in my book ,

Pussytimes and Hoov67 like this.
  3. Just for fun

I have to disagree respectfully. I've had relationships where the past was a secret on both sides. They were very closed and secretive. My current 20+ year relationship is wide open to discussing past sex experiences. It is actually a turn on for both of us. I was cleaning out my garage and found some pictures of about 8 old fuck buddies. I told my wife I was going to throw them away and she said keep them I want to see them and imagine you with them, it will be a turn on.

If you are honest with yourself you must admit that you do think of your old sex acts with others when you just can't cum and want a good visual to take you over the top. When we both cannot cum and we stop, we are free to ask each other, "oh so you couldn't think of anyone else either?" It feels so good to be so free minded with your mate.

Pussytimes and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Matureman 62

Matureman 62 Visitor

Now this does not work for all, you are one of the lucky ones Good for you really , More power to you both ..

Pussytimes likes this.
  5. Just for fun

Different strokes for different folks.

6. Just for fun

This post is very one sided. For example, there are bolts and there are nuts, penis and the vag. Why is the penis always at fault or praised. I was with a woman once that I almost fell into. Hey guys, you're not too small she is too big. If you are married there are proceedures to repair this problem.

Pussytimes, Ray Roberts and Hoov67 like this.
  7. JoeyLites

JoeyLites Member

I'm bigger than her ex husband. I know this because I've seen pictures and videos they did together. I suspect that's one of the reasons he's an ex. Probably in the area of 4 inches hard.
    One of her exes though, was rather huge. Tipping the 10 inch scale. I know that because we did a soft swap with him and his wife as a going away present because he was heading to prison. Good thing he's going away for a long time. I have a feeling she'd leave me for that mega schlong in a heart beat!

8. Just for fun

If a woman leaves a good man because of a big dick, there wasn't much of a relationship anyway and she will find out eventually that that is not the basis for contentment.

Jitzlife361 likes this.
  9. NudistGal

NudistGal Members

For some reason so many guys want this information. They always want to be bigger. It seems like a confidence issue! Admittedly I prefer them bigger and right now I'm seeing one guy who's rather blessed. When with someone else I always say how big he is and the disappointment can be crushing. For me as well because it makes guys seem so shallow.

10. Python 8

Python 8 Members

The only regular partner my wife's had since we've been married , half of the couple we've shared with , has a cock that's thicker than mine and uncut where I'm longer ( just shy of 8" ) and much harder . His wife enjoys mine tremendously and my wife feels the same about his . No jealousy anywhere that I'm aware of .

Both of our wives get wetter when we trade partners than they do at home .

11. Treesa

Treesa Members

Is there any guy who wants to know his wife or girlfriend had a bigger dick than his in her just out of curiosity? I've stopped being honest about it purely because guys ask and continually make it seem like I'm a whore for experiencing bigger dick.

Deejay88 and Happyme like this.
  12. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

My wife told me that I was the biggest dick that she had in her, she had been with lots of guys before she met me

13. ShyButHorny

ShyButHorny Members

A huge cock is great if you only want to take him vaginally. I love anal and deep throat and im not sure i could take 10 inches at either! I like to be able to fully express myself, if there are barriers its a bit of a turn off...

14. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Would it be a barrier if the couple were deeply in love ?

15. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

I asked my wife one time how many ppl she's had sex with. She said, "In the 40s probably." Then I asked where I stack up size wise. She said, "Hell I dunno. I lost my virginity at 14. You really want to know?" I said yes. She said, "Not high up. Probably not the middle either." I'm only 5 inches. Doesn't bother her or me. I asked what the biggest was. She said, "Probably Jim." (Her ex husband) I said, "Really? How big?" She said, "Like 10 inches or so. He was pretty good with it." I elbowed her and said, "You miss it?" She said, "Just his dick. He was an asshole."

Pussytimes likes this.
  16. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

My wife told me that she had been with many guys before she met me most of them were average size or smaller. She said she was a bit scared when she saw my size although anul was a problem at the beginning, but now she says having sex with a well endowed husband feels wonderful

Pussytimes likes this.
  17. Va_Living14

Va_Living14 Members

Unfortunately for my wife, she’s only been with me, but my ex-girlfriend from high school told me I wasn’t the biggest she’d ever had which surprised me because I thought I had a decent sized cock. She told me that she fucked a guy who’s cock was as big around as a Pringle’s can and almost as long which when you’re in high school, breaks your heart to hear. She was a whore but she was my first so I stayed with her even though I knew she cheated on me. She would tell me about how her ex would fuck her brains out while her friends watched because his cock was so big they wanted to see it.

Pussytimes and (deleted member) like this.
  18. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

What to you is decent size cock ?

19. Va_Living14

Va_Living14 Members

I thought eight inches and some change was decent.

20. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

That is a decent size if used properly,it helps to be told afterwards that it was a great fuck it makes you feel good