partner shaving

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by calgirl, Feb 20, 2013.

1. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

I love shaving the girls! You must use your tongue to inspect the area to look for any hidden stubble and you reinspect the areas often.

zorro69 and joker69 like this.
  2. beachwalker

beachwalker Members

I used to always shave my wife's bikini line in the days when complete hair removal was uncommon. She used to complain if I took the line too high and left too small a triangle!

We usually shave each other, though my wife usually goes for a professional wax before a trip away.

zorro69 likes this.
  3. joshhill5404

joshhill5404 Members

I’ve shaved my wife before. When she was pregnant and it was difficult for her. She shaved me one time. She wanted to fuck. I hadn’t manscaped. So I told her it was a jungle. She said to get in the shower and I’ll fix it. Sure enough. Completely shaved. Which is how I usually am. She shaved my asshole too.

zorro69 likes this.
  4. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That’s a common occurrence around my house. My wife and I are nudist and keep ourselves clean shaven. Yes, We help each other if needed. We found if you go to a nude resort the majority of the people there are cleanly shaven.

joker69 likes this.
  5. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

I loved being shaved and so does the wife, I'm her shaver and me I shave daily or when ever I shave, love the clean feeling of her and me as well, we have been shaved just after we got married, we clock up 50 years this year so done a lot of shaving.

Twogigahz and joker69 like this.
  6. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I grow it back in every now and then for a while (or before my physical...), probably just to feel how nice it is, smooth again. I really wonder how many guys really go bare, I stay out of that gym shower...

joker69 likes this.
  7. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

I'm shaved and proud of it been shaved for far to long now, I'm never embarrossed of been shaven, in the UK our changing rooms are an area that's open, that way no hiding places for bum bandits.

Last edited: May 22, 2020
  8. Niscro

Niscro Members

Me and my wife always shave each other, once a week, in the bath. It's very practical that way and one can get it far more smooth than doing it oneself.

I don't get it that so many people find it really disgusting to have the other one operate "there".

9. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

My wife makes me shave my armpits but I have to do it myself.

10. PocketBearSub

PocketBearSub Members

I've had a partner do it a couple of times and really enjoyed the psychological aspect of trusting someone with something sharp on my genitals. I'm not a huge fan of being fully shaved, so enjoy him trimming it with a beard trimmer instead. The vibration helps too.

11. Harley2359

Harley2359 New here from New England

My girlfriend like her men to be shaven . As she said she does not like hair in her mouth as she loves to suck cock .
    She has a little in the form of a heart. I love it. She also shave he asshole as she loves to get tongue fucked.
    Not a huge fan a bald pussy.

12. asianbbc_KL

asianbbc_KL Members

I make my partners shave my ass hole clean since they love eating it and me showing it off everywhere.

Tried waxing, too costly and painful.. So i just shave as well as i can, then make my little sluts touch up what I've missed and leave it clean!

13. Harley2359

I love to small landing strip. I like being shaved clean .

14. loveslovely

loveslovely Members

its a must i do that i always shave feels good to do that

15. Harley2359

The balls can be a challenge some times. I sure it is the same with a women . They are very sensitive area. But you are right it feels good.

16. JS420

JS420 Members

I don't know what there was about it that was so extremely exciting, but the first time that I trimmed and then shaved one of my girlfriends I almost had an orgasm. I got so excited just from trimming the hair, lathering her labia and then slowly, gently and precisely shaving her. When I was finished she was so turned on she wanted to suck my penis. I was so excited from grooming her that as soon as she put her mouth on my penis I exploded. Since then, I have always loved "grooming" my woman whenever the let me!!!!!

6Sailor9 likes this.
  17. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My FWB likes to be waxed and most of the time it's a fresh wax when we get together. Sometimes she's a week or so out from her last waxing and I'll take a fresh razor and some women's shaving cream to her pussy lips and asshole. It's fun. She likes the attention and I like to see her all lathered up before she gets her shave. And of course, the smooth fun afterwards is a great reward. It's a sexy, intimate thing to do.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  18. Jumper58

Jumper58 Members

When my wife and I lived together before we got married, I asked her to shave her pubic hair for me. She agreed but said what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. That night we shaved each other and that actually led to some great sex.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  19. Sweet Stuff

Sweet Stuff Members

I never had a lot of hair and what I did have was blondish, didn't show much.

A long term FWB shaved me one time, it was fun he was very slow and careful and inspected the area with his tongue a lot to make sure he got everything.

It was after sunrise when we finally fell asleep after going at it all night.

He was very creative and we always had a good time together. Miss you, luv.

Altman, 6Sailor9, Jumper58 and 2 others like this.