partner shaving

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by calgirl, Feb 20, 2013.

1. biteen1

biteen1 Member

My bf keeps me as smooth as a new born baby.

zorro69 likes this.
  2. dutch

dutch Member

The trouble I had shaving my woman was getting her to move her pussy while shaving it the way a guy moves his mouth while shaving his face.

3. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Use your fingers to stretch the lips tight and level. Silly!

4. smoothman60

smoothman60 Member

I love to be shaved by someone else and have been shaved by wife and numerous friends ofhers and mine as l am a nudist who spends most of the time naked as l hate wearing clothes

Barry Thrift likes this.
  5. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Nice! I've had my latest lover say he would love to shave me. Hot!!! Even though I have a very nice pussy cut.

zorro69 likes this.
  6. nudist60

nudist60 Member

We both shave each other to keep us smooth

7. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Have not done this and don't care to. Don't find it offputting- just not the opposite either.

When I was 18 my ex and I went to the beach together and bought some bright, hot pink hair dye and colored each other down there pink. We ended up somehow coloring the walls to the hotel room pink too. Yep...

8. nldn

nldn Senior Member

None yet

9. _Bob_

_Bob_ Una Tana Bibi

I like my wimmens natural, so no shaving for me

10. drawinginblank

drawinginblank Member

I do not have any experience though I would shave my partner and be shaved. I wouldn't get off on it though but I would do it if they wanted me to for whatever reason.

11. jill8

jill8 Member

It is deeply intimate and caring and of course means that mutual trust can develop. I keep myself a little bit stubbly when meeting a new lover (now mostly women) and this is so that if I find she isn't shaved, I can invite her to join me in the bath while I shave myself and offer to shave her too. This is intensely erotic.

zorro69 likes this.
  12. vance2335

vance2335 Banned

I often help my wife trim, but had a girl probably 15 yrs ago or so who had me shave a V for her and after she has me do that I was given the ok to fuck her. Before that it was just oral.

13. Mikemilk

Mikemilk Members

I keep my area very shaved, never considered asking my wife to shave me, hmmmm . Could be a nice experience.

14. 420Rabbit

420Rabbit Love cunnilingus

Shaving my lover has result in some really hot and steamy sexual encounters. There is nothing like getting that close and intimate with a woman's genitalia to "stoke my fire" which results in explosive orgasms!!

15. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

I’ve shaved my wife a couple of times. She does it better than I ever could. She is not allowed to take a razor to me. Too much could go wrong with loose skin. I do it myself and I stay smooth as silk. I love the feeling and the look. Very freeing!

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  16. Orlando30

Orlando30 Members

My girlfriend now keeps it hairy, she never shaves anymore. But in the past she used to let it grow, and every now and then shave everything completely. Never helped her with that, but I was allowed to watch a few times. It's very impressive to see the dramatic change going from a big full bush to fully shaved within 15-20 minutes.

Also, years ago, she sometimes trimmed it with an electric trimmer. I've helped her a couple of times with that, to trim her full bush back to approx. 0.5"/1 cm.

17. papa-bear

papa-bear Members

Always a mystery to me, but i do find it completley hot to shave my partner- only dated one girlnthatbwould let me, but it was amazingly hot, and to this day i dont know why

Rooster 3 likes this.
  18. KW67

KW67 Members

I shave my wife from time to time, its great foreplay. She, however is afraid to shave me, so I do it myself. I love the feel of fresh shaved nether regions.

19. Drewd999

Drewd999 Members

She surprised me with the opportunity to shave her once. It was hot and we had fun. Dont do it often as she doesnt like being hairless down there as much as I like it.

20. Brittney blonde

Brittney blonde Members

My bf has shaved me before it was very hot at the time. I have never shaved him

asianbbc_KL, zorro69, joker69 and 3 others like this.