Participate in love project, please!

Discussion in 'Postcards from Planet Earth' started by imiinlove, Oct 17, 2007.

1. imiinlove

imiinlove Member

Hello everybody,

I need your help! I make some surprise for my girlfriend and Im trying collect some pictures with messages from all over the world. If you can, just write by pencil a love message on some paper and shoot it with digital camera, but on background of photo let it be some well-know mark of your city or country. The message on paper let it be: Volim te ljisice;) It`s on Serbian, it`s mean-I love you little fox;) Under the message you can write “I love you” on your native language and name of your place and country. Please, I need a lot of photos like that from all interesting places in the world and I would like to you participate in this my love project.

The photo(s) you can send me on serbotravel@gmail.com or upload on www.imageshack.us or some similar site and send me a URL on e-mail or on this forum.

Thank you in advance

The best regards from Serbia

All for love

Igor

2. imiinlove

imiinlove Member

People,
    let`s do it!!
    I got a couple pictures last week.
    Background of photo let it be some well-know mark of your city or country, nature, people or some traffic sign-post.

3. imiinlove

imiinlove Member

Send me more photo please,
    thnks again people :)
    :)