parents and E

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by _DeLiA_, May 12, 2004.

1. Josh-e

Josh-e Member

look out for wabbly gurning jaw if they've had 1 E's too many :D

2. Sugar Magnolia

Sugar Magnolia Member

i've been in front of my mom a few times while on rolls. she's never said anything to me bc if she thought i was fucked up she would ask me. i'm good about not grinding my teeth, the only thing that would make me worried about going in front of her is her seeing my huge pupils.

one day my friend's dad invited me to her house for a surprise party and she was hanging out with these other kids the night before. she comes in and walks up to me, right away i see her pupils are soooo huge and she's grinding her teeth like crazy. right away i said, what are you on man. she was like, i ate a roll last night can you tell? and i told her she needed to stop moving her mouth around. her dad asked her what she was on bc her pupils were just too big and she couldn't keep her mouth under control. she lied and said nothing, and he just let it go. but i guess some people just look a little more fucked up on rolls than other people.

3. serra

serra tentacle girl

starfly, that was beeaauuutiful! i left u positive feedback because that just made me smiiile. :D

4. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

Just smoke before-hand and head to school, chances are that you won't smell of bud at all, depending on how far you have to go. Smoke a ciggy if you are really concerned about people catching on to the smell of bud.

5. CaitlinS

CaitlinS Member

hahah I have never come home on E but I have talked to my dad because he told me I HAD to call him @ 12:00 and I had started to roll at about 10:00 so i was feeling good except I had some really speedy rolls and I was being super nice and talking really fast and I had to go outside in the cold.. BUZZ KILL and call my dad and all i said to myself before i called was, " dont let the drugs do the talking....dont let the drugs do the talking" hahah lets just say i made the convo short and SWEET hahah. I think the worst part of rolling is going home the next day all spaced out. Im like "what?" and look all dazed and confuesed all day completly clueless of whats going on around me ahaha! i love rolls!

6. Mushroom Master

Mushroom Master Member

one time i was trippin on mushrooms in front of my parents and they knew i was trippin on sonmething and they confronted me about in the morning

7. dirty hippie

dirty hippie Member

I could never ever talk to my parents on e. i just look way too fucked up. anyone and everyone can tell when i am high. i ro0l.

i've had to deal with my parents when i was on mushrooms on more than one occasion. that suqd. hehe....same with dxm. that was so weird cus my main problem with that was the 'robo-walk'. oh, and the vomiting.

8. Purple Haze

Purple Haze Member

I think that once you start to use drugs your parents won't notice anything if you're real careful...even though through time they might...if they really know you that is...cause your attitude changes and your way of thinking...you know...blah blah blah..and you also become kinda careless and let out some clues....but I don't think that they'll know what it is that your on though..unless you come home real fucked up...then you're screwed....

9. TwistedFaith

TwistedFaith Member

when I started to use drugs...at the beginning I was very careful...but now I simply don´t care anymore, cuz they probably now and if I get cought then theres nothing more to do than tell them the thruth..theres no point of lieng..
    last weekend i went home at the morning of sunday...I had aten 4 E pills during the night..smoked a lot of high quality weed and drinken 7 buttles of beer...and I really was fucked..but my parents didn´t notice anything ..

Gently my mind escapes into the relaxing mode of pleasure
    A pleasure that will take my mind off the reality of life
    My past life
    Life as I know it know
    And whatever may come it slowly disappears
    to somewhere in the back of my mind
    It will remain there until I wish to retrieve it

Yes I will stay here for awhile for I need the break
    A break from the pressures of life
    and everything that lay in the palm of life's hands

This mode is incredible
    It's out of this world
    Too bad I must always leave it
    But that's life

10. Shroomp

Shroomp Member

your best bet would be to keep your eeys fairly closed, try and control the gurning and pass it off as being the most bladdered motherfucker ever :)

11. AceAzamean

AceAzamean Member

I dont find it too difficult to hide most things once i get use to them. Granted I'm a super lightwieght on all substances, and if I'm enjoying my time then I'm the most obviouse one in the room, but If I breathe deep and focus on a specific thing (a point, or a sentence, or something related in some way to the situation at hand) then I can manage to get myself through things for a relatively short period without giving too much away.

translation, I can hide beng fucked up for about 10minutes at a time and then I need a mental break.

12. sag aloo

sag aloo Member

wen my m8 did e 1st time he told his mom coz u feel real honest in the days after - anyway she flipped even tho she did stuff when young & she threaten him to leave & shit & then next thing I know he's done some pills with her whicjh is pretty cool

13. AceAzamean

AceAzamean Member

lol. thats awesome :cool:

I wish I could get my folks to do the same!

14. mebesideme

mebesideme Member

Like Ace said, I can hide the fact that I am fucked up to most for a few minutes, then I act really fucked up again until I can find my center again. I describe it like this. Its like shooting a machine gun ata a target a long way away. I spend a long time trying to aim, then I slowly but surely squeeze the trigger. The gun goes off and hits perfectly with the first shot, then it just keeps shooting. I can keep it on target for a while, but eventually I end up just shooting everything in range. Then I am out of bullets. Not sure if that makes sense to you guys, I am stoned.

15. Small_Brown

Small_Brown Senior Member

I think they can tell, but lucky for me, mine don't care :D

I came into the house trippin ( popped a red bowtie 2 hours before) and they're like are you high? I just said "yes, now leave me alone". Guess I have it good cuz I went to my room and chilled to tunes for the rest of the roll, nobody bothered me. Also I come into the house high after smokin all the time, and they dont care. 9 times out of 10 they can tell though.

16. chris

chris Member

( edit: woops accidently responded to something at the end of another page:\ )

17. sktslime

sktslime Member

My very first time rolling i took two good quality pills. At my peak i was rolling so hard with huge body and head buzz, but my friends who i was with the entire time said i seemed almost sober. Just the way i talked and some of my actions but overall i was handling it good i guess. Also that time throughout i would find i had my teeth all tight but not grinding, so i would unclench them. The main reason my friends knew i was rolling still was because my pupils were huge.

18. Personface

Personface Tennessee Jed

Um, I don't think my parents would be able to tell if I was rolling. But then again I wouldn't roll around them.

The reason I think they wouldn't know is because they don't know anything about it. Plus I am already talkative. If they ever somehow saw me on E they would just think I was in a great mood (heh---which would be, infact, true!).

19. Cornflakes

Cornflakes Member

of course they can!!! your pupils balloon to the size of quarters

" I can't see the white in your eyes son"