parents and E

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by _DeLiA_, May 12, 2004.

1. _DeLiA_

_DeLiA_ Member

do you think parents can tell when their kids on E? lol im gonna find out soon

2. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

do you think kids can tell what their parents are on?

3. _DeLiA_

_DeLiA_ Member

i can always tell when my moms been smoking crack

4. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

When you are rollin or trippin it is pretty easy to tell that you are fucked up on something... What that something might be, they will never know.

5. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

they can never tell when kids are on anything. but do you know how not to smell like smoke after toking up? or how not to to begin with?

6. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

get a vaporizer

7. Becknudefck

i dont have a vaporizer and i want to smoke before school tomorrow. does exhaling into a bottle work?

8. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No, it will still be on your breath....

Do it outside, with a jacket on, ditch the jacket, then spray yourself with Febreeze!

9. Becknudefck

yea and ill light incense and use body spray.

10. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

"MOM! DAD! I LOVE YOU GUYS! My eyes?! WHO CARES! THE WORLD KICKS ASS! I LOVE EVERYTHING AND DOING THIS FEELS GOOD -rub all over-"

11. StonyTheStoner

StonyTheStoner Member

LoL Dark, that was pure art... genuis...

12. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

shit man, me too.

13. Velouria

Velouria Member

Mine didn't. But of course I came home about an hour after I was peaking. Be careful about your eyes though they will be very dialated.

14. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

Mine didn't notice either. It was just one time, and you know the rush was coming down already.. but I dont think they would because I'm a really happy overexcited girl.. its my nature, so if Im a lil' more.. they just think something good happened. My eyes.. I don't know, they didn't notice it.. but if they see a lot of the same "behaviour" they would suspect something.

15. serra

serra tentacle girl

heheheeehehehe eheaaaaa hwhahsasd haw haw haw hawh awhwa hawha !!!
    *rolls on floor* hehehehhehe that was the best thing i have seen in a long time lunacy! hehehehehehehe!! i'm SO going to use that in my sig! i love it! it's so great!!

oh and your question, it depends i guess, on a lot of things. sketchy factor. if you are doing e that is relativly clean and aren't all sleep deprived and smelling of rave then your parents probably won't know what to look for. remember: people usually don't expect that you are on drugs. you just think they do.

hehehehhe

my eyes? WHO CARES?! the WORLD KICKS ASS!

ehehehhe

;) serra

16. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

That's true.. If you just stay chill, and don't get paranoic like.. ohh they are looking into my eyes, they know.. believe they'll never know.

17. serra

serra tentacle girl

yes. they generally aren't going to be measuring the size of your pupils unless they suspect something already. an excuse of "i'm just really tired" usually can do the trick.

18. day_tripper77

day_tripper77 Member

i could never be around my parents while high on anything.. other than weed.. especially xtc..

because a) they already know i've done it and i got in a shit load of trouble and i told my mom how if affected me (as in my rolls were not sexual [lies] and that it just turned me into a big 4 year old [mostly true]
    b) im not a talkative person when sober, well im kind of talkative, but nowhere near like i am while rolling.. the first time i rolled i pretty much told my life story and my friends life story to someone who was an accquaintance at the time and a good friend now.. of course, she was rolling too and doesnt really remember the conversation.. i dont remember what i told her, just that i told her
    c) i dont usually move around alot while sober, because im fucking lazy, but when i roll, all i wanna do is dance, or even when im trying to be still, i sway way more than normal because it just feels so damn good to move :D

so i could never never never never never roll around my parents or anyone in my family.. in fact, i only like to roll with certain people, and if i had it my way, a certain place - the first place i rolled at, but sadly my friend doesnt live there anymore :(

and i'll quit rambling on and on now :eek:

19. ~piscean]-[delusions

~piscean]-[delusions Member

I enjoyed your thoughts on E starfly.

20. ~piscean]-[delusions

~piscean]-[delusions Member

I knew it! I was gonna say something to you about that, I thought you were rolling when you wrote that. Why did I think that? Because it reminded me of the thoughts I have on the subject when I am using it.