Paranoid when high?

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by Blakkout, Jul 2, 2006.

1. Lindsay

Lindsay Member

The first few times I smoked I thought I was going to stay high forever... That I would never be sober again. I was actually trying to figure out ways to live the rest of my life high. I was really worried abou it. I think that counts a being paranoid. :p

2. wonderboy

wonderboy the secret of your power!

i get pretty paranoid if im alone or in even a sorta-sketchy place to smoke. i like to be pretty secure and take my time smoking. ive been way over-paranoid a couple times but i do my best.

3. WDYKAM

WDYKAM Member

I used to get so paranoid about everything when I got high. I always felt like I was gonna get busted. Also I got paranoid that people were pissed at me so I would never answer my phone. Then I took a break and now when I smoke I get really blazed and enjoy it.

4. InfernusPetrefax

InfernusPetrefax Member

i get paranoid when sober, last night, the door to this one weird room in my house that no one ever goes in was just slightly ajar, i ran to the kitchen, grabbed the two biggest knives, and thouroghly searched the room, then i slept with one of the knive within arms reach.
    but no i've only been paranoid while high once and that was when i was alone and i thought i was hearing voices and everything in my house, like chairs and stuff, was alive and watching me....yeah....

5. HonorSeed

HonorSeed Senior Member

yeah it is alive with spirit, I got this strange feeling some real nasty people were in my bedroom..I finally got the nerve to peek in and there were two 3 -4 foot tall guys dressed like mafia hitmen standing on in the corner on my bed, they were made up of black particle energy. The nerve of them!!!! hahahaha...coulda freaked out and blasted them with a shotgun, but all that do is put holes in my walls & sides that how you gonna kill someone elses mental image memory come floatin aroun yo home? people bettah start thinking a little softa or dis gansta going on a crusade agin loud thinkers.

6. Memory

Memory Member

I don't really get paranoid anymore, when I first started smoking I got pretty paranoid. But I still got caught about 2 times, then learned how to be careful. Haven't been caught since and I don't get paranoid. I think that paranoid thing is just the governemtn telling us that so we'll belive it. There's really no reason to get more paranoid than normal if you think about it.

7. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

How do you know I get high? Who told you I get paranoid?
    Well, they are wrong. They're always spreading lies about me. I wish they'd stop.
    Now, where did they hide my bong?
    Bastards!

8. Nisha

Nisha Forlorn.

I get paranoid and nervous. like going in the car on the high way afterwards (i'm not even driving) scares the hell out of me. i doubt making it home and such.

9. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Its all in the set and setting.

10. HonorSeed

HonorSeed Senior Member

paranoid, who is paranoid? Paranoia is fear without reason. I got a reason. The alien landed in the backyard and hid his spaceship under an invisible tarp. Paranoia will destroy ya, all I gotsa worry about is my body being engulfed by his sinister black body and used for food as he takes off to the next planet in the galaxy. Oh sure, I'll get to see the stary sights at first as I am propelled in his bat winged light ship through the universe, but then my brain will chill to the cold mush of a sno cone as his spider like predator energy munches away on my electro chemical impulses.....and I will fade into the darkness while people who knew me wonder where the heck I disappeared to. Paranoid.............nawwwwwwwwwwwww, not me. I got a real reason to be scared.

11. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

remember kids, pot is classed as a hallucinogen. (i think)

yeah, constant paranoid fear is allways over me.

thats why im extra carefull. never been caught. started smoking in grade 6. Did my first bit of weed in like grade nine, and i guess everything else too off from there, first did ice in grade 10. now im almost done grade 12, not been caught.

12. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

"Remember kids"? You are a kid..

[size=-1]It's usually grouped with other hallucinogens and is classed as a "mild" hallucinogen, but marijuana rarely if EVER causes hallucinations. It's really just a sedative.
    Plus, if you compared Cannabis to Mushrooms, L.S.D. or Mescaline, i doubt you'd even class it as a mild hallucinogen. The pharmacology of Marijuana.
    [/size]

13. HonorSeed

HonorSeed Senior Member

it is interesting people write things like "but marijuana rarely if EVER causes hallucinations. " ......when it is the person causing the hallucination or not, not the drug. I drug on the table in front of you causes nothing, it takes you smoking it to cause something. The first cause is YOU>+<

14. HonorSeed

HonorSeed Senior Member

some people say I'm funny (humorous) on pot..... I get humorous with no person around not on pot and also in public. I don't smoke pot anymore, I don't have a reason too. I may keep some guest pot on hand for drop in visitors, but I have not touched it in a few years. For one thing I desire new experiences doing art, pot and the feelings are not new. Also any feeling I ever had with pot I can have on purpose anytime without pot. I have no reason to toke, but I'll be happy to observe.

15. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

at this point i question how experienced you are with cannabis. there are some feelings, thoughts and above all perceptions i've had that i know i won't get without ganj.

16. HonorSeed

HonorSeed Senior Member

at this point I question how experienced you are having feelings on purpose. Most people I've met react.

And most people I toked with don't suck in a hit of sticky green bud to full lung capacity and hold it for 30 seconds to a minute like I used to.

17. HatEd

HatEd Member

Smoking used to be fun but i get so paranoid now its like hell.