Paranoia/hallucinations or real? MDMA

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by szymon_gasior, Sep 28, 2018.

1. szymon_gasior

szymon_gasior Members

This is my first thread on this forum so apologies if i’ve not done something right or posted in the right place. However I need to get some answers about this...

Last month i took MDMA for the first time, a small transformers pill. It took about 40 mins to kick in and to begin with, I got the normal effects, I started sweating, got the tight jaw, heavy knees and talked to my cousins about life. (All my cousins took it with me, incase it’s neccesary; they’re all taller than me and heavier) I then took a hit or two of a joint. Nothing big though. From then on the experience went downhill and i would like some help from regular MD takers on if my situation is just paranoia from MD or not....

I got hallucinations because i remember me talking to my cousin and telling him there was a spider behind him on the wall, him turning round and then looking back at me like i was crazy. I also kept swinging my arms infront of my face because i felt there were a lot of flies infront of me, but in reality there were none. I kept zoning out, for example I would be normal for like 15 seconds talking to my cousins and then i would just literally go silent and lean back and just not even be aware that i’m zoned out until i finally zoned back in. I remember sitting watching Tv while i was zoned out and being halfway through a sentence when i felt like a hood came over my head, It hit me like a brick and i zoned back in, it hit me so hard that it made me completely forget the sentence that i was mid way through saying. and i was normal again, is that normal?

While i was zoned out i couldn’t hear or wasn’t aware of anything happening around me until i zoned back in, but i would only zone in for a matter of seconds before zoning back out. This went on about like 10 times. Multiple times while zoning in i would pick up my cousins talking about me, saying what’s happening isn’t normal or that somethings wrong, but when i questioned them about it. They wouldn’t even acknowledge i said anything, they wouldn’t look my way or look responsive. And i wouldn’t stay zoned in long enough to come to my senses whether they were actually talking about me or whether it was just paranoia from MD, and this is something of a semi normal side effect?

Did they ignore me, because i fully know i questioned them. Or was my mind playing tricks on me that they were talking about me, and the fact i questioned them? Maybe i think i spoke out but i didn’t? But i know i fully spoke, i’m sure of it.

Throughout the experience i felt very anxious so maybe that made me hallucinate everything and paranoid? Despite the major anxiety strike i still enjoy my experience overall.

sorry that it was a long read, but any help would be very appreciated. Thank you.

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I'm not a regular user, but I have had weird experiences mixing with pot, but for me it was pot while on acid. What happens there is the pot amplifies the acid. But for MDMA I'm not sure what would happen. You could look around on Erowid and see what you can find though. Erowid

szymon_gasior likes this.
  3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I don't think that's a common reaction to combining weed and MDMA, however they can potentiate each other in some rather peculiar ways, so I'm not completely surprised that you got affects like that.

If you were to take MDMA again, I'd recommend to experience the entire peak of the roll unadulterated and then when you are coming down smoke some pot.

szymon_gasior likes this.