Paranoia/Anxiety

Discussion in 'DMT' started by IDL, Apr 25, 2007.

1. IDL

IDL Banned

I wonder what drug(s) will reduce the anxiety/paranoia when having a dmt experience. Valium or xanax? Kava or valerian? Becuase I bet its quite uncomfortable triping and fearing simultaneously.

2. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

The fear is managable Ive found for DMT, for 5-MeO-DMT I always use MDMA beforehand. It removes any element of fear for me. (I wait until apx 4hours after ingestion). That being said DMT is a completely different beast, which I dont get too much anxiety on. The experience is so shortlived anyway it doesnt matter much

3. IDL

IDL Banned

Im not that familiar with mdma, but I think it'll just increase the anxienty and paranoia since it has stimulant properties and stimulants do make you a bit paranoid. Dmt and 5-meo-dmt are shortlived if smoked as a freebase. But, what about when taken orally with an maoi???? I think that pretty much equals to anxienty/paranoia for atleast 4 - 5 hours and a disaster when taking dmt and 5-meo-dmt with mdma. And like I said, im not an expert or familiar with mdma whatsoever, but I think it'll fuck you up worse. It might, perhaps, give you a heart attack......im not quite sure though....just a guestimation. Plus, like you said, mdma does reduce that fear for the 5-meo for you. All our bodies are different.

4. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

If you have problems with fear or extreme fear (anxiety) tripping on DMT is not a good idea.

5. uplink

uplink Member

Kratom is your best choice.

But I agree with 2ces (as always).

DMT gives you a very extreme feeling of anxiety coupled with euphoria... particularly at sub-breakthrough levels.

At very high doses, when you stop existing, it's hard to feel much of anything.

Honestly, I think the anxiety is a major part of the experience. If you take tons of drugs to reduce anxiety, it becomes more recreational and fun... which really isn't what DMT is for.