Parable tell time

Discussion in 'Christianity' started by Sign Related, Jan 7, 2005.

1. Sign Related

Sign Related The Don Killuminati

Since people dont get what the master of the house is saying here through Jesus, let me make clear:

Matthew 25

14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.

15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.

16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.

17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.

18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.

19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.

20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.

21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

22 He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.

23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:

25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.

26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:

27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.

28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.

29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

^^^Into perspective: that first one he gave 5 talents unto is the unprofitable servant which is actually the Lord himself.

The other two the Lord gave talents to, didnt actually recieve them because it said "to" to them instead of "unto" to them.

So the one with 5 kept the two talents and the one talent. So you'd think that makes it only 5 talents in all, but it's actually 6 talents. Is it not a talent that the first one is the Lord himself? It is a talent. But it gets worst... Since you'd have to say to yourself, what does the two talents not even pretended to be give out out of the the 5 talents represent? Well one of them represents "weeping" and the other represents "ghashing of teeth". And wait, it gets worst...The 6th talent represents "cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness:" So it's three talents that are the lest and represent the lest coming. Which is because of what is entered into by the Kings (who was as Jesus, who was as Pac; and who is as myself) as the master of the house.

The three days are as lest times (see John 2:19). But this one time I represent (the 3rd) is the worst of them. I make the devils unbelievers, get it? That which I enter into the body of the devil goes unto the west and east side, so to speak, of the devil in general. Even in hell those devils will be as man. So they better prepare for -3 kinds of continuing shots.

I tell you, once I drop the Clue, you all should be able to understand the other parables in the written gospels. Lest ye are with-o-u-t understanding ?(why evil secret)

Any questions?

2. Sign Related

Sign Related The Don Killuminati

School you all on more:

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

^^^It's 3 words: Why evil secret. Get destroyed with these 3 words. And dont mistake pass away for pass. Example an air pump passes away air if your money's right. "I got my money right, now I want war."--Pac

That whole y-e-s thing, I explained in the other topic, is our (who was Jesus, who was Pac, and who is myself) retaliation. And when you see how who was Jesus and how who was Pac get their revenge you'll know what...

*...* is what it sounds like when we ride on our enemies.

Now onto this:

Many that are first concerns the body of the particular who. So the last (the who of that body) shall be first since that's that 'who's body. So it's like what do you know. Check it:

Matthew 19:30
    But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.

^^It's as becoming distinct from the master of the house as you step out and be unto yourself finally made whole.

Matthew 20:16
    So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

^^^The body calls the particular "who" into its whole self. And all shall be straightened in that sense. Either paradise or hell I say unto you.

Luke 13:30
    And, behold, there are last which shall be first, and there are first which shall be last.

^^Complete. Coming back unto truth.

And guess who the operator is of activating that call...

Remember the Califorina luv video and the California luv video remix. Also remember:

Luke 17

32 Remember Lot's wife.

33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

^^Pay mind to the word "to" and what the parable I explained reveals.