panty sniffing

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by bigestfish, May 26, 2004.

1. uplift

uplift Member

This is before french inhale was discovered

2. schizo_aussie

schizo_aussie Member

sniffing panties is mainly a fetish that starts when teenage boys are discovering sex/the encounter lets the person get turned on sexually because either A.. they cannot be with that person that they have a thing for and its a stimulating experience for them as it is kinky/naughty and they have a piece of the action in a different way B,,, as some others remarked scents are sexual turn ons as like some blokes love sniffing smelly feet some love leather smells the list is endless..and yes i did it many times now im older i dont feel the urge i just go and get the real thing lol

3. PEACEFUL LIBRA

PEACEFUL LIBRA DAMN RIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

I dont see how anybody could get off by doing this

4. FiFoBloke

FiFoBloke Guest

I know I'm resurrecting an old post but I really have to answer this question for you...

We do it because it's HIGHLY erotic. :2thumbsup:

Example: We have a 19 yo German au pair living with us at the moment. She's been here for six months and is smoking hot.. I mean, the most beautiful soft womanly body you can imagine.

She's always showing cleavage and jumping around playing with the kids and I got to the point where I'd had enough. There is no way I could ever make a pass at her (marriage would be over if I was caught) so the best option is waiting till she's out and digging through her dirty laundry basket.

She never fails to deliver a few pairs of lovely smelling panties for me. My heart races knowing how wrong it is to be holding her panties to my nose as I jerk off... the only question is will I have the courage to cum in her panties before she leaves for home in a few weeks. I think I HAVE TO! :devil:

5. walsh

walsh Senior Member

Who knows she might be doing the same thing to your laundry basket when you're out :2thumbsup:

6. horace13

horace13 Member

Anyone who is'nt turned on by body smells - especially genital smells - is just repressed. Pussy scent is heavenly and intoxicating.

7. Piquet

Piquet Guest

I love the smell of used panties. I don't think I'd buy some, it needs to be a girl I know and I'm attracted to. I've not had a chance to smell any for ages and would love some now.

8. tonya36

tonya36 Guest

well i wouldn t want to know about it if my bf did that to me. i would be embarrassed. But right now don t have [​IMG]a bf so NO worries..... yay

9. icecube

icecube Member

i'like to sniff panties. i sniffed my friend's younger sister's panties. she was so hot although she was only 12. it feels like that i sniff her vagina. it is smell good.it really turn me on. but i never did to my ex gf's panties coz i would sniffed her down there directly. :D