panty sniffing

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by bigestfish, May 26, 2004.

1. sidneyisinlove

sidneyisinlove Member

2. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

yeah, right, i bet they smell like old dead tuna, that has been laying out in the sun and, cooking in 100 degree temp for 3 weeks, just crawling with flies and maggots. :ack2: :puke:

3. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

My wife sniffs my panties all the time. Sometimes I can't find a certain pair and I find them under her pillow...still dirty

4. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

You must be gay

5. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

Why didn't I think of that? You hiring?

6. yellowcab

yellowcab Fresh baked

:smilielol5::smilielol5:: Wish I could use more smilies, that was funny

7. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I like to wear a pair over my head with eye holes cut out ,so I can see what I'm buying at the grocery store. I turn 'em inside out so the skidmarks are visible on my forehead. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

8. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

no, i'm not gay. i'm bi. i'm more turned on by females then, i am by males.

mayqueen if you re-read her post, she states: she will wear them as long as the buyer likes and, NOT WASH THEM EITHER!:ack2:
    one day wear of panties is ok. if we are talking about wearing them for a whole week:eek:... yeah, panties full of piss, shit, rancid blood and sweat; oh, let's not forget, that after a week, we would also have a lot of cheese from on top of her taco added to that 'panty mix' too... EWWWWWWWW, GROSS!:puke:

i think about 95% of all guys, would find that vile.
    now, i'm sure there are those 5% of pervs who would get hot as all hell over something as sicking as that.:eek:

9. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

While I might agree that most would not care for that she did state she would wear them for as long as the buyer liked. Consumers market. Guess you could call it a special order. :)

Not sure about someone sniffing a strangers drawers....not my thing.
    I do not deliberately sniff my partners shorts but if removing them I don't turn away either, would rather defeat the purpose. :)

10. Barbon

Barbon Member

Ah...panty sniffing. I recall during my crazy uni days my buddy quickly ran into the girls locker rooms whilst
    they were out doing gym, to find a pair of panties from a particular girl we all were crazy about. He knew who the bags
    in the locker room belonged to as he could see the girls folders next to it with each of their names on so just needed to
    open her bag, grab them and run out whilst I stood outside the door to make sure no one was around. We knew what time
    their class ended so knew when they would be coming back but we still had to be careful.

So anyway, yes he took her panties they were pretty small which we expected them to be; Small with string in
    the back which had been up her bumbum all day and they were a pretty light blue colour. When we looked at our prize
    later on alone in the guys toilets, we saw that they had a few light white stains from the gusset where her pussy
    would be. The guy who took them had the first honor of smelling them first as he of course took the biggest risk.
    when he enhailed he reacted like he was given a high of crack or something lol he was like "mmmmpphhhh mmmm"
    we all laffed then passed them round like they were a joint or something lol we all took a smell. I must say the
    smell was nice it was a little musky but addictive so I can see why some guys are into this.

Was risky too If we had been caught- not only would we had been prettymuch excluded from the whole uni,
    we would probably have faced charges of theft if she wanted to press them which she did seem the sort who would.
    She was a very pretty girl about 5 foot 4, small cute little slim figure,
    dark blonde hair and often wore denim skirts which she looked great in. I think all of us guys would had loved to
    had gotten close to her but she was the kind who only liked the older more mature established dudes (the assholes
    with the BMW's who think they own the road).

11. Lesbo4life

Lesbo4life Guest

I smell my girlfriends panties all the time! nothing wrong with it, I love her scent.

12. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

You sound like my old lady. I catch her doing it all the time.

13. Lesbo4life

Lesbo4life Guest

LOL, I do it right in front of her. She smells so good.

14. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I can see it being rather arousing. Never got to do this with my exes. Maybe my future partner will be understanding enough to let me sniff her panties....

But then it isn't something I require. I think about her reaction to it, and if she isn't comfortable with the idea, then I won't press.

15. uplift

uplift Member

I love to smell vagina, non sweaty clean vagina.

16. pantycleaner

pantycleaner Guest

I have gotten panties from many many women over the years. Never from a girl I am involved with or had been involved with but from women who would be considered off limits. Like my cousin, my friends mother and sisters while growing up. Now I get his wifes. Love licking, smelling and tasting them.

17. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

It’s all part of the great trim hunt :2thumbsup:

Some scientists believe that early man’s sense of smell was far greater than it is today and he could literally smell a menstruating female a mile away :eek:

Hotwater

18. Geriatric Delinquent

Geriatric Delinquent Member

How can you tell when you are near a brothel?.....you can hear the artificial hormones.....:rolleyes:

19. Geriatric Delinquent

What about....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E13vcmJ84Do"]YouTube - Les Bicyclettes De Belsize - Engelbert Humperdinck

You know, remind men, who buy perfume for their women, of their days of sniffing fishy bicycle seats at school. :drool5:

20. Geriatric Delinquent

True. My dogs go ape shit over a fresh or a fishy pair.