panty raiding

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by r0llinstoned, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Tallguy38

Tallguy38 Visitor

I have wondered what the girls perspective is...guessing it’s frustrating and feeling somewhat violated. It always turned me on seeing a girl I had panty raided, definitely part of the thrill for the guy!

What was your initial reaction?

2. Tallguy38

Tallguy38 Visitor

It definitely makes you wonder as to who took them. After a while maybe it is flattering on some level but I understand how the victim would feel violated.

3. Tallguy38

Tallguy38 Visitor

I know one of my friends has gone through my wife’s panties but I don’t think that he took any. Oddly it was sort of a turn on to know that he was attracted to her on some level.

4. Tallguy38

Tallguy38 Visitor

Isn’t that sort of a turn on?

5. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

What style of panties did he take

6. Tallguy38

Tallguy38 Visitor

Based on your picture I can’t say I blame him! Was probably difficult to not take even more ;)

Melissa 1989 and Deejay88 like this.
  7. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

8. Altman

Altman Bull

I'd take them too

9. sith1

sith1 Member

I wanted to swap wife´s panties with a married friend; but neither wanted to risk getting caught

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

11. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

After a one-night stand I had at my place. While I was still laying in bed the chick got dressed, grabbed my boxer briefs and said "Shaman, just so you know I'm going to take these."

Altman likes this.
  12. Kellycat2001

Kellycat2001 Members

I take my sister’s dirty panties sometimes and masturbate with them on

Jim Condon, Altman and Jerkaddict like this.
  13. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Before disclosing my panty fetish to my wife a couple months ago I had raided hers, her mom's years back and her sisters. After disclosing to my wife she now offers hers to me. When her sister was visiting us my wife allowed me to wear a pair of hers while she was gone from the house. I also had an opportunity to try on a pair of our neighbors which were very sheer and sexy. I have as of late disclosed my love of female panties to my wifes sister and worn in front of her. I'm hoping that she will offer me a pair of hers to keep and wear with her.

bananaman321 likes this.
  14. Iflaser

Iflaser Newbie

Haha really? They probably look for it because of the smell, don't you think? So who's the dirty one in this matter?

15. Treesa

Treesa Members

Well they're disgusting for getting turned on by my dirty underwear. I don't particularly think I'm dirty, it's natural for a woman to feel so though.