Panties

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by steveintn99, Apr 30, 2007.

1. steveintn99

steveintn99 Member

HI i am wanting to know if you have ever asked a woman for her panties or if your a woman have you been asked for a pair of your panties or if you have ever thought someone had took a pair from you?

2. mortes

mortes Senior Member

... That seems kinda weird to be honest. I never have and can't concieve of a situation where I would want a woman's panties. Maybe If I were into transexual stuff I would. Is that the kinda thing you're looking for?

haha you live in nashville too.

3. benotfree

benotfree Member

Kinda as a trophy I guess. I'd give them up to my man if he asked.

4. Bongish

Bongish Banned

I have a pair of women's panties in my drawer. It's been so long since I got them, I forgot how I got them. I think I stole them from a g/f way back. I love women's underwear. I'm silly like that, jerky.

5. lionman80

lionman80 Member

I always wanted to be a creepy guy that collects womens underwear, but I just never did.

It would be cooler if you did-- Matthew Mcconaughey

6. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

A few months ago I sent a pair of my favorite panties to a man that posts here.. Maybe he's wearing them today. :drool:

7. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

I had a long-distance relationship when I was 18 or 19. She sent me her panties...I'd smell and lick that shit everyday. Kinda depressing...

8. lionman80

lionman80 Member

That's not fair I want a pair!!

9. TomK

TomK Member

Whatever spins your wheels, I guess. Personally I love smell of pussy from my wife's panties when I'm jerking off. Makes me blow a lot harder. Some may think this strange or perverted, but it's no more weird than a woman liking the smell of her man from his shirt. Smell is a very underated sense where sex is concerned, I think.

10. lionman80

lionman80 Member

I AGREE, SMELL IS VERY KEY IN AN EROTIC SITUATION. NO-ONE USUALLY PAYS ATTENTION TO SMELL MUCH THOUGH

11. mortes

mortes Senior Member

Yea I agree with you guys. I didn't mean anything negative by my post, I just wouldn't really want any personally. Smell is a huge thing to me though, I notice smells more than say sounds or sights usually.

12. Kiwi_Toast

Kiwi_Toast Member

Oo hohoho~ yes my friend. Many a time.
    Alot of my guy friends always tried to rip out my thong... or go through my dresser.

So now I just dont wear any. :]

13. lionman80

lionman80 Member

That is NICE

14. Kiwi_Toast

Kiwi_Toast Member

Werd. ;]
    But it seems more popular among girls nowindays.
    Why don't guys, more often? Or is it that I just never known? (haha)

Hm, ou, and for another opinion on the thread..
    Iono, I kinda don't smell guys boxers.. but I like to collect them :] They're fun to wear, too! With girls, I still don't like to smell their panties.. But occasionally I was givin panties/thongs in the past for no reason... I'd end up wearing them for myself, tho.

15. lionman80

lionman80 Member

I guess maybe most guys need the security, and also if you get a hard-on it is not as easily detected with boxer or briefs on. Also jeans can rub the dick. Just my opinion

16. TomK

TomK Member

Now I come to think of it, a woman I used to cyber with offered to send me a pair of her used panties. She liked the idea of me thinking of her and smelling her snatch while I jerked off.

I was soooooo tempted.

17. Rigamarole

Rigamarole Senior Member

A couple of times I found panties randomly dropped in the hallway of my apartment building (presumably by someone on their way to/from the laundry room).

I kept them. They were very fragrant. I even tried them on.

Yep, I have no shame.

18. ButtonGear

ButtonGear Member

Oh ... I know how creepy this will make me sound, but I've stolen panties from women I found attractive before ... and "used" them.

19. Kiwi_Toast

Kiwi_Toast Member

Lol ButtonGear..
    now when you say "used"...

20. ButtonGear

ButtonGear Member

Yea ... So the feel of cotton ...or silk ... or polyester ... or nylon ... they all have a slightly different feel when they're ... oh I dunno ... say, in your hand and wrapped around a certain stiff but sensitive body part ... :tongue: