Pansexual guys who crave cock

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Vabeachbud, Jul 22, 2018.

?

Do pansexual People wear any symbols?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

where r u? I mostly know sites in the uk, Australia/New Zealand or Switzerland. Not US ones tho lots now are international.

Simon

2. suxntx

suxntx Members

Just google gay cruising. I’ve met guys online but my favorite thing is going to adult book stores ones with theaters just watch for some body jacking and ask him if you can suck his cock. Also check on the arcade if there is one many have gloryholes or you can walk around and check the unlocked doors if someone is in the booth with his door open he probably wants some kind of action just ask him if he wants a blow job.

3. Steveh

Steveh Members

Excellent advice, it's what I do at adult book stores - always works for me

4. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

grindr both sucks and is great.... it's not the site but the guys on it! I have had some gorgeous meets off grindr, but sure a heap of time wasters there as on all the sites.

others? u have to check what is in your area, Planet Romeo, Fabguys.....

good hunting,

simon :)

5. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

During my youth I fit that description, I had a life long friend that was gay and not out. I enjoyed five years of play with him, I just liked his bigger dick. Stroking and sucking him when ever I could. He found a full time find in our mid twenties and it was over for us. Many years later I met a couple of different guys but it wasn’t the same, I met them on tinder I believe.

6. Steveh

Steveh Members

I
    I love adult arcades with gloryholes, so many dicks there

7. Boshcak

Boshcak Members

Just the penis. And I -do- mean JUST the penis. Seeing hairy legs or chest makes me want to throw up. But -just- the penis and balls - REALLY wouldn't mind sucking on it and making him climax, but he must cum hard and spray his hot seed all over my face. Preferably while shrieking with pleasure.

8. RVDUDE05

RVDUDE05 Members

Mmm very nice. I just love the throbbing cock!