Painfull Pills

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by /jumanji, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Axcc

Axcc Member

Whoever said percocet obviously never tried to rail vicodin.... that is the worst by far, perc, is nothing but a lot of powder, but I never tried Meth and never will so I won't know about that.

2. /jumanji

/jumanji Member

Ambiens are pretty bad IMO

3. KParker730

KParker730 Member

percocet really hurt when i snorted it. i had blue shit comin out my nose and coughing up blue shit for like an hour. i dont snort stuff ever though so i am not experienced i guess.

4. TokeTrip

TokeTrip Senior Member

2 way tie between salsita green chile hot sauce and 2ct7.

the hot sauce was more unpleasent because instead of getting fucked up i couldnt smell for a few days, and my nose was sore.

5. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

xanax was the worst. Meth only burns for a few seconds then it clears your sinus for the whole night, it's a nice side effect.

6. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Heh, Meth can do wonders...

7. nesta

nesta Banned

i've never done meth, so i can't comment on that.

never had too many issues with various RX uppers though...concerta was tough, though, but metadate and adderall and others were fine, though not pleasant.

coke is a peice of cake because of the handy aspect of local anasthesia

i did a good bit of 2C-E, but i mixed it up with distilled water to make a solution to more easily dose it out. i dont recall ever snorting it. though i did snort 10mg of 2C-B once, and that was pretty rough. i couldnt do the rest, had to recapsule it and take the other half orally.

and the only way i've consumed DPT with any remarkable effect is through insufflation (and how remarkable it was!)

DPT is among my all-time favorite psychedelics in terms of effect, but i wish it werent so difficult to take up the sniffer. the big problem is that most of these things we're discussing are powders, but DPT is such a fine, fluffy powder, it easily goes all the way down your throat (much of it) with the smallest inhale...sticking to every moist surface it touches and irritating the hell out of your nasal passages. truly unpleasant, but luckily it sets in quickly and overwhelms you so that you essentially dont think much about your physical self.

i'd like to get my hands on some parsley or something laced with DPT freebase oil so i could smoke it, instead. supposed to be an even more profound effect though more shortlived...almost instantaneous and much more visual, too, even closer to DMT than the DPT HCl is...

but yeah, for me the worst has either been DPT or 2C-B, but i did them with so much time in between i have no real comparison of which is worse.

8. techn1

techn1 Member

Was in jail for 3 months and got what was supposed to be speed, turned out to be Benadryl(who woulda ever thought you could get ripped off in jail right).I've snorted,meth,coke,oxy,and a few other odd pills in my time but none came close to that kinda pain.Felt like it was burning right thru my nose like acid or some shit.My cellie thought I was bullshitn him until he tried it too and had the same reaction.
    I dont snort convict shit no more.

9. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

The most painful substance I have insufflated was 2C-I. But the most painful pill was Bupropion (Wellbutrin/Zyban), which I snorted about two years ago when I was in desperate need of a stimulant and was out of "real" stimulants (I believe I was prescribed Adderall IR at the time).

10. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

pepsi ...ouch

11. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

I also snorted "Sweet And Low" for a movie my friends and I were making when I was about 15 years old. I was supposed to be a character who was a coke-head. It was the first time I insufflated something (and boy it felt painful), but certainly not the last time!

12. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

2C-I, 2C-T-2, 2C-T-7.

Also 4-MeO-PCP is horrible!

13. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

lcheese made with DPH, and caffeine usually burn pretty bad