Painful Sex Fantasy: How Abnormal Is It?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Ledhed1967, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Ledhed1967

Ledhed1967 Members

I am really trying to cut to the chase on this one.

I am a middle aged man of 51 and when I was 13 and 14 I had a teacher that to this day I still find off the chart sexy. (FYI: she is about to turn 63 years old and she is a grandmother.)

Some of the many sexual fantasies that I have had involving her are fantasies of her having, or of her having had when younger, painful sex. Please allow me to elaborate some on the painful sex aspects of the fantasy.

When I say painful sex or wanting it to hurt I don't mean things like slapping and hair pulling and that rubbish.

I am talking about painful vaginal sex. I fantasize about her having vaginal sex with a man who is either: too long, too wide, or humps too fast for her. I also fantasize that the man won't stop.

How far out there or abnormal is this fantasy?

Thank you!

tintumon likes this.
  2. Walleye21

Walleye21 Members

Im not into bdsm.. BUT i too would love to see my gf stretched.. dp'd by monster cocks im averaged sized. But my fantasy is to look into her eyes as shes getting pounded out. Maybe fuckick her too!

Deejay88 likes this.
  3. Ledhed1967

Ledhed1967 Members

BDSM? I always put that with the people that got into tying up and being tied up. Are my fantasies a part of BDSM or are they BDSM related? If they are then they're not exactly completely unheard of.

Thank you.

4. Walleye21

Walleye21 Members

I think bdsm is being bound/tied/gagged too. Dont think our fantasies are having Our significants "forced" i think we would love to see them willingly trying to fit huge cocks in 3 places

5. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

A sadist calling whipping and hair pulling “rubbish?”

Yeah. Wanting your partner to experience pain is sadism, and it’s one of the meanings of S in BDSM.

Usual :
    Bondage
    Domination (or) Discipline
    Submission (or) Sadism (or) Slave
    Master/Mistress (or) Masochism.

So BDSM folks are kinksters, but not all kinksters are BDSM.

6. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

I love having sex that is painfull. Love having anal without lube, straight in. Love my nipples & clit being clamped. Hubby made a small electric probe which he uses on my clit & nipples where he can adjust the electric current & shock output.

Deejay88 likes this.
  7. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Love it

Slutty Sue likes this.
  8. tintumon

tintumon Members

I
    too have this fantasy

9. Teacherpet1

Teacherpet1 Newbie

My ex wife was 34 and I was 14. I fisted her pussy and analysis fucked her daily. Huge dildos in her asshole. Both of.her holes are very enormously large. Love.it

10. Jonsj

Jonsj Members

I can relate to you my friends as I also have this fantasy about my wife but not with me. I want to see my wife have anal sex with a stranger but I want it so badly to hurt her I do want her dominated and completely out of her depth. I want to watch her beg him to stop I want to see her scream in sexual agony. Like you I don't want to see her slapping or anything like that but I do want to see her held down and struggling with a cock forced up her arse hard.

I also want the same for my mother in law but I personally want to take part in that one I want to facefuck my wifes mother like you wouldn't believe. I wank thinking about her struggles as she tries to push me away but at the same time always have her mouth open bobbing next to my dick as I shove it in and pull her head down pushing her face flat onto my dick I want to hear her gasps for air as I relentlessly fuck her face as hard as a man can I'd only stop once iv not down her throat and she has almost passed out I'm in love with her.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020