Pain Level On Nipple Piercings?

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by thereflexdylan, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Campingcouple

Campingcouple Members

My wife has been considering this but has been nervous. Thanks for the insight!!

Redwingsfan likes this.
  2. Campingcouple

Campingcouple Members

Your breasts are very similar to my wife’s. Ur picture makes us want to do it even more!!!

Redwingsfan likes this.
  3. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

None. Many shops will not pierce you if you already to be intoxicated. The pain is short and intense. You might want to pass on them if you need narcotic pain medication to deal with the pain. Ibuprofen worked just fine for me, and anyone I've known who had been pierced.
    If you want to have a shot of liquor, oral quick to to calm your nerves, is one thing. Nothing wrong with a shot of courage.
    To each their own though.

4. Angelmama

Angelmama Angel Lifetime Supporter

I'd say if you're worried enough to ask my advice is just don't.

5. Nwcc75

Nwcc75 Members

When I was 21, I pierced my nipples and a couple months later they both tore out at work. I let them heal for several months and repierced them. They tore out again, so I gave up. I wouldn't recommend nipple piercings for anyone who works construction or work in tight quarters industrial like a nuclear powerplant.
    My wife added that she doesn't recommend nipple piercings for anyone who's career requires them to wear body armor.

6. Kels1986

Kels1986 Members

Mine were by far the most painful I have got. They took like 6minths to completely heal. I almost took them out. My bra rubbed them and esp when it was cold they ached for a couple years.

I have had them like 15 years and now I never notice them

Redwingsfan and Deejay88 like this.
  7. Dianne with 2 nn's

Dianne with 2 nn's Members

When I had my nipples pierced twice. One side healed nicely and the other side came undone and fell out. I couldn't get it back in so I left it out and it healed over, (Big mistake) When I had that side re-pierced the pain literally took my breath away. I had the remaining barbell replaced with a captive bead ring and another CBR in the re-pierced nipple. The ride home and for the next couple of days I had to be careful not to bump into anything and wear looser shirts but I actually enjoyed the after effects of having gentle reminders of the piercing experience An ex of mine and I were into BDSM and did needle play but when you're getting pierced for barbells the needle they use is quite a bit larger than most hypodermic needles used for needle play. I won't lie, yes it hurts but only for a second. Literally. after a few days of discomfort it's actually very erotic so much so, you may find your hand inside your top at times toying with the ring. And yes, go with the rings and not barbells It's my experience they heal faster. Covering your nipples with a band aid and Neosporin helps healing. I recommend having it done.

8. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

A family friend had her nipples pierced with rings in. In a fit of anger during a argument. She slammed the dresser drawer closed while getting a bra out and caught herself. She jumped up in surprise and ripped the nipple ring off . In the process she tore her nipple in half. It never healed correctly and on one side she now has what looks like two small nipples . Her insurance will not cover plastic surgery to repair it. . She has since stopped wearing nipple jewelry.
    I just wanted to add this in for thought. .

9. Oricaljim

Oricaljim Members

just went and had mine done (both) and it was an easy experience,,,just dont get the tip done,,,it has to be behind the nipple,,the person doing it should know,,,if not,,, dont let them do it,,,find someone who knows what they are doing,,

10. Dianne with 2 nn's

* Looks down and checks.* Seems like I've got 16 gauge CBR's through just the tip. I went to a piercer with twenty years experience so I'd say going through just the tip can be done with the right piercer. I'm cautious in confined spaces in case I bump into something. I haven't told any of the guys I know because they're assholes and would most likely grab one & yank hard.

Interesting aside; The other day in yoga class I noticed a woman staring at me. Turns out my shirt was just tight enough to show a bump where my nipples were and she had noticed the outline of the CBR plainly visible. We chatted a bit and she wanted to see for herself as she was considering having hers pierced, so we ducked into the bathroom and I removed my shirt. she asked if she could touch them and I explained pulling on them isn't a good idea that's as far as things went at the studio. We did go for coffee as she had questions and I didn't want to get caught in a single occupancy bathroom with someone and lose my membership.

Sagewynd likes this.
  11. regina73

regina73 Members

I did mine myself after a little liqiud paim killer, brandy. the first set i did with a fine pointed surgical tool, both sides horizintal. has to have more, so i did 2 more horz. but this tome with the piercing tools and the a third vertical in both. so 3 in each and no lie about being careful in certain jobs. I used ti take them out in the morn an back in after work. and yes thats how I learned when one was pulled out. didnt want to go to a clinic and have to explain so i sowed it together with a sewing needle and thread. came out good on a slight scar. but did it hurt when it got ripped out

Sagewynd likes this.
  12. Nippleguypierced

Nippleguypierced Newbie

I had both nipples pierced same day a few minutes apart. Had the left one done first and it hurt but not as bad as my navel. When did the right nipple when put the clamp on i did not feel it so i thought it would be better. I was wrong. The needle went through the areola. It took my breath. When getting them done told me to take a deep breath and exhale. The right one we some how missed the cue. Yes i would do this again

13. regina73

regina73 Members

as I did my own a little brandy before didny hurt

Nippleguypierced likes this.
  14. Sagewynd

Sagewynd Real men wear bras

whoa. hardcore

15. OceanStar

OceanStar Member

First one is not too bad but the second was really painful and it felt excruciatingly slow. The piercer explained the adrenalin helps with the first one but it dips then and makes it more painful!

regina73 likes this.
  16. Dianne with 2 nn's

Revisiting this thread. I've been pierced for a while now. I had some fluid leaking from the right side on occasion but that's finally stopped. I'm wearing a light compression shirt today and it gives me gentle reminders of the piercings. It's a very erotic sensation and gets me into daydreaming of BDSM needle play sessions. Distracting, to say the least.

Sagewynd and 6Sailor9 like this.
  17. regina73

regina73 Members

i had 3 in each. it wasnt bad as iwas drinking heavily, did it my self .
    it does take time but the pain will go away but after that they will be very sensitive which is good for nipple play

18. Muskoka Guy

Muskoka Guy Members

My wife had her navel pierced years ago, and a play friend had both nipples and navel pierced, but I couldn't talk my wife into getting her nipples done, so this year for Christmas (yesterday) I bought her magnetic ones, barbells, she loves them and they look great!