Pain Level On Nipple Piercings?

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by thereflexdylan, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Campingcouple

Campingcouple Members

My wife has been considering this but has been nervous. Thanks for the insight!!

2. Campingcouple

Campingcouple Members

Your breasts are very similar to my wife’s. Ur picture makes us want to do it even more!!!

3. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

None. Many shops will not pierce you if you already to be intoxicated. The pain is short and intense. You might want to pass on them if you need narcotic pain medication to deal with the pain. Ibuprofen worked just fine for me, and anyone I've known who had been pierced.
    If you want to have a shot of liquor, oral quick to to calm your nerves, is one thing. Nothing wrong with a shot of courage.
    To each their own though.

4. Angelmama

Angelmama Angel Lifetime Supporter

I'd say if you're worried enough to ask my advice is just don't.

5. Nwcc75

Nwcc75 Members

When I was 21, I pierced my nipples and a couple months later they both tore out at work. I let them heal for several months and repierced them. They tore out again, so I gave up. I wouldn't recommend nipple piercings for anyone who works construction or work in tight quarters industrial like a nuclear powerplant.
    My wife added that she doesn't recommend nipple piercings for anyone who's career requires them to wear body armor.

6. Kels1986

Kels1986 Members

Mine were by far the most painful I have got. They took like 6minths to completely heal. I almost took them out. My bra rubbed them and esp when it was cold they ached for a couple years.

I have had them like 15 years and now I never notice them

Deejay88 likes this.